Reviews for The Bones in the City
missmeyet chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I want more please!

Soon, yes? *grin*

I'm really interested in the interaction of the SGA/Bones characters - and how the heck does Ronon even know to plot against Brennan and Booth, when he hasn't actually met either of them yet ... or is he more of a confidante (or wall upon which to bounce grumblings from home) for Izzy than we've seen thus far?

*ponders*

~ames
Scifan chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I'm really enjoying so far. Great job hun. :)
Asugar chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
ACK! John and Teyla are beyond adorable here. I love it when they're all silly and playful; Teyla does the best laugh when John's teasing her. I wish they had it more on the show. What pitiful display is Ronon referring to? The balcony? Hah, I love matchmaking Ronon.
Asugar chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Ah. Good logical explanation for bringing Booth out of his jurisdiction. Got it. Interesting progression of things. I wish Teyla had come with John. They were so sweet in the previous chapter.
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Hmm. Probably not any bugs in Pegasus that Hodgins knows... Plus no jurisdiction for FBI outside the US. But suspending disbelief, sounds like a good set-up to bring out the gang. Dr. Addy sounds very McKay like in her own way. Good dialogue. Not sure what you mean by she embodies the song "Intuition" or what DDR is though.
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Great cliffhanger start with John and Teyla. Love how he jumps in there after her, no hesitation.
Asugar chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
John and Teyla are so sweet together in this. Great job.
Scifan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Awesome beginning AMC :D
Elflinn chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Wow! You've got to so continue this fic! This rocks! Seriously. I am really enjoying the crossover with these characters with these 3 different shows. I've only watched Bones a few times but, I am a massive SGA fan! Especially JT and Whump! Keep it Comin'! I can't wait 'til your next chapter!
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Very interesting pairing and the first chapter was very interesting. I love Bones and SGA so this should be a lot of fun.
Njam chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Interesting. I don’t watch bones but this story looks good and I like the ships.

I look forward to more
highonstargate chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
It's good! Love Bones! Love SGA even more! please continue!:D
wildflower1014 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Really good story so far. I like both of those shows. I am looking forward to a new chapter.
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Nicely done begining. Please do not leave us hanging. Cliffies are evil you know. I love to see where this one goes I never seen this x over before. It looks interesting.

Lisa