Reviews for DADA Owls
loved this so much
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
I love the boggarts bit. I hadn't thought of a way to get a boggart representing that own person's death (darkness, a coffin, a grave, a gravestone etc.) but I like the way you've made it the corpse of Tom (probably should have been obvious, but... oh well...), and especially how he revives it to make it non-scary again. That's almost the darkest part, I think: that he's above laughter. That he wants to control his fear and eliminate it, rather than overcome it.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
So, what did she think of Snape?

Oh, wait, a poor half-blood like him doesn't count, after all...

Neat set of vignettes, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
You said you still wanted reviews 6 years ago, so - thank you! This was a really clever idea and I loved the outside look and insight into these 3 wizards :)
sevenperseids chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
My jaw is on the floor. I love this. It's so clever and unusual and I feel like it just hits the nail on the head, with the style and the order of the chapters and everything. ) It's like, Well, yeah, OF COURSE this is what Dumbledore's and Tom Riddle's boggarts were, what else could they possibly be? Brilliant.
Reader chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I relly loved this story! You really have a lot of skill as a writer when you get a story this short to be this exiting.
Another Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
...Wow. Just, WOW. Short and simple, yet such deep meaning behind it.

I know the Harry Potter part is not exactly following canon, but it is still brilliant nevertheless. Really, thank you for this wonderful addition to Harry Potter fanfiction.
Rago Dragovian chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Harry is just a disappointing piece of shit character compared to the other two. He doesn't have brains enough to focus on training himself, he acts totally out of character with his weird Draco obsession in Half-Blood Prince, and by the end of the books I realized Snape was completely correct about everything. He's a worthless idiot. I wish Harry had just Avada Kedavra'd himself and done everyone in his life a favor.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
liked this- intersting look into the characters
Authoress Angst 01 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Simply marvelous!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Nice story :)
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
A wonderful deep story.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I liked this one because it's true that Harry is a mediocre wizard with an aptitude for DADA. What makes Harry strong is his conviction and unwavering morals, rather than fancy wand work. I liked how you made that apparent by comparing the patronuses. However, as you've probably been told a million times by now, your portrayal of Dumbledore is slightly inaccurate. By his graduation, Dumbledore was still the arrogant and overconfident wizard that later befriended Grindlewald and coined the phrase "for the greater good." It wasn't until after his graduation and the death of his sister that he got his taste of humility.

Other than that, the series of one-shots were very interesting. Nice work!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Superb! Their fears said a lot about them!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012