Reviews for Say a Little Prayer for You
Courageflame chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love how Morgan prays. XD
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was really good, it's interesting how you've potrayed how they each prey differntly. I liked Morgans handstand lol
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
They were so IC! Really how I would have thought them praying, if I had thought to think about it. *stops to think about that.*

Robin especially, praying with Djaq was IC. And Will's while he was carving, and Little John by himself-very good. Nice pacing too, not rushing or bogging down, simply moving along with ease.

Doing it from Djaq's perspective also was a nice touch.
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Interesting...
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is a truly great piece of fanfiction! I love your OC Morgan! I can imagine her in the real series now!

The Spirit
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I like it a lot - very insightful into their different characters. i think you selected different methods of prayer very well for each person. :D

Love pIg.
Gewher chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I love this like amazingly much! Being Catholic, I can find myself relating to Morgan. We pray the rosary every night and I find it had to stay focused without doing something with my hands, whether it's washing dishes or making beds, I just find it easier to pray like that. This is a great story!
lekopoet chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yes! Double Huzzah for you for the Will/Djaq which makes everyone happy...especially me as I am struggling with research papers. Thank you for brighting it up though with a good fan fic though!

-leko

P.S. I read all your stories and just wanted to say that I love them! They all seem so in-tune with the show yet distinctly your own, I really like Morgan, which is odd because I usually hate it when people add new characters. They always either tend to go AU, which I generally don't like (with some exceptions) or they follow the episodes to the point of simply copying it with minor differences which annoys me-you however, add a character that is distinct and could easily be a part of the gang, but isn't, and do not recount episodes, but add to them and add new adventures that are entertaining and interesting. Thank you!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I really love this, in fact, you are one of the few authors that i can't complain about, becuase you do such a terrific job!
reflect.clouds chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Firstly I have to say this - I really like all your Morgan stories, even though this is the first I've reviewed. They're all pretty much amazing.

Next - brilliant chapter. You captured each character perfectly, and everything was there. In a few lines you described each character's personality and lifestyle to perfection.

I'll be looking out for more Morgan stories!

x Fran
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Very beautiful story, and very well written. I love the way that you have the ability to thread subtle humor through all your stories, no matter what the genre - something only the best authors can do, and which I've never quite mastered! Great job on this one, as always, update soon!
Werepuppy Black chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
this was just...right. if that makes sense.

it's a great story and interesting to read and its just...right.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
A good little story and an excellent philosophy. I look forward to reading more of this author's works.