Reviews for Strokes of Colored Grey
Twackycat chapter 4 . 3/13
I loved this story, and it hit home for me. I will admit I've never been shy about my art, but I've very recently figured out that I am good at drawing faces and coloring them in greyscale. I loved this story. Thank you for writing it.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 4 . 2/2
Love this story so much!
elismanick3 chapter 4 . 2/2
Oh my gosh that was such an amazing story! I loved every second of it! Great work and keep it up!
Nine-Tails001 chapter 4 . 1/7
It's too awesome! I may also have a new head-cannon to add to the list.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
This story was so sweet! I loved it! Thank you for writing!
Jewelie-chan chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
This is so sweet! It almost brought me to tears, which is no small feat, mind you. Dftba! :)
Aquacoral14 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
This is adorable. I love how you did Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's father/son relationship.
Stormcutter684 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
OMG I loved that! It was beautiful! I love drawing too, and this fanfic gave me the sudden feeling to draw. I wish I could draw really well. Amazing work on this story ... So much love and there were no spelling errors, the characters were interpreted well, and the ending was finished smoothly. Wonderful!
QuirkDemon chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
this is the best cuz not only am i a Kenobi fan but i'm also an artist! i'm also shy about it, compliments make me shy and awkward but i looooooove to draw!
JediPanda22 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
As an artist and Obi-lover to death mix this story was the best and most heart warming fan fic ive read in a long time. Love it!
MTFBWY
trust Qui not to see anything past the end od his nose.
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
That's so cute I love it forever!
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Awww, great story.
Yavelee chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful piece of art 'cause thats what it is. A piece of art itself writing over a piece of art.
You are a wonderful artist.
Thanknyou for that uplifiting and inspiring story. :)
meriland25 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
This is such a wonderful story, I love it! It's so well written, and I can totally imagine Obi-Wan as an artist. It is so sweet , but still in character , it made me smile . Have a nice day, and thank you for this beautiful piece! :)
Arthur is bae chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I love this story. It was really an exultant story. Also I personally love stories with Obi-Wan as Qui-Gon's apprentis.
Thanks for the read