Reviews for in gratitude
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Lovelyyy. :)
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is so nice to read. I don't know how to describe it. The italics are hounting, sad and sweet at the same time. I really love your writing :3
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
nice story
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009

you always manage to take me by little bits.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
You've got a style that's rather reflective, methinks. Contemplative, too. You fix on those precious little feelings that always go unsaid, and you turn them into words.

AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
And I'm thankful for the story.

I like how you had Sakura show how much she cares to her friends, in ways that are subtle and not there but if you look deeply, you can see them. And the way you had Sakura show her thanks to Naruto and Ino, in small but important ways...

and then how Sasuke helps Sakura when she kills...(Meh. I can't resist. I loved that part.)

shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aw... Wonderfully written!
Mime chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh wow, this captures the character of Sakura amazingly well. She's quiet, but brave, but beyond that, she just embraces all the little things in life. Thanks for sharing this, it was a pleasure for me to read it.
sakuraxkisu chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved this SO much. I really love your writing style-it's original, descriptive, and with just one sentence, you manage to provoke so many thoughts. I JUST LOVE IT. But, I have to say, I love the summary to this, when I read it I just had to read the fanfic. And, when you said the thankyou to your LJ friends, did you count me or something (I'm night_beautyx, BTW - LOL it's a random question but I got curious and my curiousity gets the best of me). Anyways, I just love it
bell.esque chapter 1 . 11/29/2007

(Like always, but whatever)

I was too busy with NaNoWriMo to read this.

But now that I'm finished, I think this is genius.

ARGH. Anne, you are so blessed with talent and skill. :3
Missa chapter 1 . 11/29/2007

-feels special for having been in the dedication, because Anne pwns hxc xD-

I loved. Obviously. Seriously, why are you so amazing?

(and, ahem, missy. E-MAIL ME BACK. Grar.)

I love you and I LOVED LOVED this.
missmori chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Why, oh, why, do you write so beautifully...?

It's so unfair... anyways...great job. :)

sangi chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Very nice.
pavement-greengrass chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Another amazing story by an amazing author.

Thank you for uploading this. It made me happy. How? It makes me happy that SOMEONE on fanfiction actually has talent. Even though I like some other authors I don't usually like ALL of their stories. I think your the only one I have on author alerts.

So to sum it up. You have talent. This story is cool. And...this story is cool.
lucidic chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aw, that was so sweet!

your writing always makes me want to cry at the end ;_;

but don't worry! it's that good kind of cry that makes you feel happy at the end. and it's mostly because the way you weave your words makes me wonder just how much the world can offer, where I will find myself in years to come, why some days are sadder than others, so on and so forth.

and it kinda makes me want to write a list of things I want to do before I die.

you're kind of really amazing.

[just in case you forgot]