Reviews for in gratitude
illusioned chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh my God, it was gorgeous and I feel ridiculously honored to even know you, let alone have the chance to be your friend. Your fic, it's definitely cause for much glee and joy.

And the whole thing reads almost like poetry, which makes it so much more beautiful, and - I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but I'll probably never get over how wonderfully you write.

The ending. And the beginning and the middle and everything just left me with this feeling of contentment and happiness and indescribable warmth, which can only be attributed to your amazing writing style.

ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
(So you're probably gonna laugh at me. I got your email-haven't read the chap yet btw-and I saw the heart. And it looked weird. And well, I'm not wearing my glasses so I had to look REALLY heart to figure out the heart really WAS blue, thus, LINKAGE.)

But onto the reviewing-

Anne. Darling. Dude. Muffin. Like, I so freaking love you, you know that right?

This was lovely. It was EXTREMELY well-written. I love how you manage to say so much in so little. You totally prove that quality tops quantity any day. I loved this. Especially the way you formatted it. And wrote it.

(Basically everything.)

I think my favorite one was the one with Ino.

But they were all really well done.

LOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOUSO!
000blank000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Awesome. Really, this is moving, but not too dramatic, and just wonderfully written. I especially like the part about Kakashi. Amazing OS!
Xiaolindragonofenergy chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I love it!

-XDOE (Who's too lazy to log in)
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
How do you DO this? Every story, every last thing you write is so diferent, so original, so wondefully-written. I know I've told you this before, but I just really love certain lines of yours. They're beautiful and so - diferent. You put into words what I never think to in a way no one else could. Like this:

(tired, broken, hollow that he is, something like the toys he grew up too far away from, but never as harmless, never as whole)

So amazing.

The Narut one was definitely my favorte. I love that guy. But I liked Kakashi a lot too. The others were reallyreally good too but those were my favorites.
Bored Konoha Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
...

that just left me speechless...

it was absolutely beautiful!

Besides, the fact that it is over 12AM, the story was breath-taking- I truly cannot find another word to describe this.

It warmed me, and I swear I almost cried-

I liked the writing style you used on this one, with the paranthesis speaking the past and the unspoken words.

Very colorful adjective use, and believe it or not, I liked the fact that you used present tense- I don't think it would've been as good if was in past or any other.

Wonderful, wonderful story, and keep it up, please!

I literally live to read stories like these on _

Once again, nice job, and I hope you are able to update soon!:)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2