Reviews for Primary Care
luckythirteenx chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
I'm amazed … this has to be one of the best House, M.D. stories I've read. I know it's a few years later that this was written, but I'm rewatching the series and reading this has made me so happy. You're a kickass writer!
Buzzygrl07 chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Perfect ending to Detective Tritter! Loved it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Great story! You did a bang up job of keeping the characters in character. I really like where you took this story. The ending with Tritter was a bit strange, but darkly funny none the less. Great job!
Serafine chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Aww, fantastic story! The dialogue was great, and your Chase was a real gem. I giggled all the way through the interview in the last chapter, and laughed out loud at the epilogue. Yep, this is how this season should have gone!
Anon chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
"Chase glanced up at Wilson, marveling over his bang up job of looking shocked, dismayed and concerned. Man he should be an actor. He missed his calling in life. “See you at the hospital.” He climbed in the back of the ambulance and they sped off."

Brilliant ]
SV chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
OMG this was awesome! For next time, though, instead of Chase calling them ballhuggers, he would call them budgie smugglers; it's the Aussie term for those Speedo-type bathers :)
charlie chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
Hmm okay so not slash after all ;) I enjoyed it nevertheless and liked the ending, especially the reason House chose Chase as his doctor. The epilogue was fun although not necessary.

I wonder if you did write that sequel..

.. Thanks for a fun story!
charlie chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
I don't know how I missed that this is slash. Awsome! The whole time I've been thinking that now this is GOOD, but how much better would it be with a little bit of C/H action on the side.

You are a good writer because tonight I really wanted to read C/H pairing and instead I got caught on this. I hated the way Cuddy and Wilson treated House too, so the idea was interesting. But I didn't expect to read further than maybe first or second chapter. How wrong was I. Anyways, so far so good.
dzio chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
Okay, I haven't slept in about 48 hours, so I'm not to writing a real, coherent review right now. I just wanted to say that Chase's interview was freakin' brilliant. ;) LMAO, great job. :)
quack675 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
I know I already reviewed this at LJ, but I'm re-reading it and I just wanted to mention that I really liked the Chase/Foreman interaction in this chapter.
fullmetaldevil chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
WOW! Very interesting take on House, I like what you did with Chase's character...plus I really enjoyed your morbid epilogue...
Thoughts13 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Really well done! I liked the epilogue as well, and well you just did a bang up job with it!
Daisydill chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Interesting epilogue. Loved the interview House gave, it was hilarious! Terrific story!
AccentFetish chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Hah, I loved the ending D
blackend chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Sequel to Ducklings! YAY! You just brightened my day up so much more. You've got wing baby!

Great chapters. Like I said, you never write to much. You always hold back. Great story.