Reviews for Shinobi Kitsune
Nice work
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
ADD MORE!
reykan chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Im sorry, but i can't let this error sit. Sakura greets kakashi, using senshi instead of sensei (i think that's the spelling. As minor as that is, it gives me the image of kakashi in a fuku... please fix this before any other minds are damaged.
reykan chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Wait, tsunade is her brother? Of course! It all makes sense now! XD
ThunderClaw03 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
ohhhhh crap the banshee going to scream bloody murder
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
hinata for sure
Bloodyrose125255 chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
I sincerely hope that you have at least thought about the sequel to this. Though I'd rather the sequel not be a crossover I'm sure it will be just as amazing as this one!
fff chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
fff
Melantha4 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
awwwwwwwww, what happens 2 lee n sakura? naruto n hinata? i really want 2 know! anyway good storie u should keep writting other 1s!;)
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
Not bad not bad at all :)
puma1sunfire chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
Great story! Wonder what else could be done to it.
lilo202 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
its pretty obvious who the fox is...
noname00 chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
The fic was great and though I feel sorry for Sasuke it fits that all of them are "unique" nowxD
Mdf chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
Where's the romance? I don't see no romance. And by the way, I think with the clues and all about the kitsune being so obvious, I think everyone - especially Hinata and Tsunade - would have guessed it by now. I mean, a blond fox that knows everything about Naruto which also appeared on the same day he disappeared? Seriously.

Even his riddle was far too easy to guess, and although you might think Hinata would be blind with these matters, you would have to learn how to intrigue your readers to also make them think. (Even if it would be far too obvious already)

I suggest a beta. You practically copy-pasted chapter two from half the part of chapter one and added a dialogue at the end. And also, what's the setting here? Shippuden? Or before the massacre? Cause I mean, seriously. Naruto sounds WAY too intelligent for his own good.

There were a few NaruHina hints, but the story didn't end as one. Doesn't deserve to be in the romance section, because all of us were disappointed not to have a confession-filled ending.

Also, please check your grammar and your spelling.

I hope you won't be brought down, for I intend to give you tips on improving. Good luck. This really had true potential and it did have its moments.
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 17 . 4/13/2011