Reviews for Lily's Story
Lilames555 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
a little wierd but good none the less add more!
HoneyLake chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Oh, this was the best! You totally have James and Lily's voice down to a pat. They are saying/acting the same way they would. Good work... this is awesome. Keep it up!
HoneyLake chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
That chapter was sweet. Of course Lily and James have to have their angry moments. Keep it up!
piggy396 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
wow! james says some very scandilous things...at the end of the chapter...jk! nice chap.
JustCallMeDollface chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
ahahahahah oh i loved this! Good job, i was cracking up throughout most of this. i can just see lily's outward dissaproval but you know that secretly she enjoys it. ] Anyways keep up the good work! ]
writingqueen13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
sweet, nice change to ahve james writing

lily sould be cross next time bout himw riting but secretly pleased

as always, update soon

shetlandlace chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Can't help you with good Twilight fics-want some good SG-1 fics?

I can help you with the review though. You did a good job, built up the tension, but didn't go all explicit. I really liked James' POV! It was fun to read about it from his POV.
siabrach chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
hahahaha i loved it :) great idea to have james write chapter, and you sustained his voice really well
JustCallMeDollface chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
hahahah very cute chapter. i liked the humor,very nice. ]anyways thank you for reading my story. i'm glad you liked it. anyways great chapter and i'm looking forward to the next update!
crushed-lilyflower chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
update soon, i love this story!
Princess Eclpise chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Great chapter. I continue to love this story.
dingleberryhuff chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
I like this story, it's really good. Your new profile is funny as. And I really hope you don't think I'm being rude or offensive or anything, but I just wanna say that apologies, decleratins of love etc. generally work better face to face rather than on a web page he's unlikely to ever read.
gryffindork.2007 chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
i liked it :) well written!
writingqueen13 chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
cool, i like the argument flashback

the flashbacks are good

do more soon

siabrach chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
aw... so sweet :) i liked that look into their relationship, it was very realistic...