Reviews for Across the Distance
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loved your description of the bouquet. A nice tender moment. I like the way you have Bella notice things and respond to them. That isn't always brought out in other fan fiction. Thanks for sharing these.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Awww, that was cute. How do you fit that many flowers into a bouquet? It must be huge :P. I like it though.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
aww
GirlofTheFlowers chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aw this way so beautiful and sweet

you are very talented
kenzie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
omg. when edward was talking to his mom, i actually started crying a little. it was so sweet and realy sad!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Aw! Loved it, that was really sweet!
MrsFreiden8 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Once again, I'm left very pleased by your writings. You 'get' the characters.. you really, really do. You should put some time back into your Twilight fics. I want to read more!
Amy Pau chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
wo0O)Wo0 that was really really one of the sweetest stories I have read so far in You protrated Edward and Bella so well, It was amazing,and the plot that you gave the story was just dripping honey.I wish this kind of thing would have been in Breking Dawn.

Great job continue doing stories this great!
Viscountess Devlin chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I absolutely love all of your oneshots, but this one might be my favorite. It's beautiful. You capture the characters incredibly well.
Xelar chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
that was extremely sweet! absolutely amazing.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
“Bella…only you could find the fact that your fiancée is an undead monster amusing.” Haha, that was great, amusing, and beautiful. I loved the simplicity of the last line. “Impossible.”

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
boysinbooksrbetter chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
is there going to be another chapter i really like this story!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow. Oh My God. They Are In Love and PERFECT for one another!
Wakefull chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hey! I totaly loved it! Brilliant job, wel done!
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was so incredibly beautiful and perfect! I thought the flowers were great - totally Edward, and Bella getting the giggles was quite funny. And the ending - about "you love her son" aw! I have never actully shed a tear over a fanfic - but I was so close while reading this. I think I may be quickly becoming your biggest fan! (Gosh - that sounded lame - how about I just say that I really appreciate well written stories - and therefore I sincerely am enjoying your work. Better?)