Reviews for Relationships and Nutshells
siapom chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This story is so fantastic. It's so very well written and much more realistic than the happily-ever-after fluff that tends to permeate this fandom. I loved it!
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
That was beautifully written. The words flowed really nicely,a nd it all just... made sense :D

I loved it.
irony882 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I really like the way you've written this. Uh...how do I explain it? It's like the narrator doesn't know he's narrating. Wait, that's not it... The writing's just so...casual... I don't know how else to explain it...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was really sweet! I loved it! :]
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw! *melts* Very bittersweet. )
tearing hands chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I can completely imagine them starting a relationship this way. It was so beautiful and so angsty and I loved it. My favorite part was: "it made sense that one night he’d kiss her as he walked out the door. It was almost nothing, and it was only something because her fingers touched her lips after he’d gone."
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
So beautiful! Flowed like a poem, all the different parts fits perfectly together! Amazing.
arethesemyfeet chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Simply gorgeous. You have a very beautiful of writing. Loved every line.
Bee03 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow, this was really good. I loved it. I was completely enthralled the whole time! Excellent!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Just WONDERFUL! SO deep and poetically WONDERFUL! I lov'd the way you outlined the ups and downs of their relationship throughout and with the end result defining that relationship! REALLY awsome! Hm, didn't see it marked 'complete' so I'm hoping there's MORE? If so I'm l king forward to the NEXT chapter!

G :D
seudo chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Beautiful.

Cheese1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
this was awesome... I loved it
twohandstied chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Omg! That has their relationship to a T. Beautifully written *applaudes you* thats going in my faves!
Shadow12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
My God, that was beautiful.

You had tears in my eyes, no lie.

:-D
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Fantastic mate. I loved it. It was perfect and captured them so perfectly!