Reviews for The Pink Stripper
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I like your stories, and you've got my support.
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Tell your friend to get a FF account, he's one helluva writer (especially w/ lemons :)
Devil Hunter Kira F Sparda chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
If you reviewers wondering who's fic is this, then it's me!
Airi Suzuki chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow. You're really good. Kira and Lacus are my fave couples in Gundam Seed. I hope you make more fanfics about them!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
your friend may need a little work on his grammar, but otherwise, BRAVO!

(clears throat) now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a shower. a cold shower.
Micathloren chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow! So seductively beautiful! Write more!
nekowritings chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
that was great
GhostWriter007 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
i love you man i love your stories and l love this one i'm ghost writer please review my stories. i like the way you made it slow are you Filipino? just curious.
NilName chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
WOW Absolutely HOT!

Lacus u have talent! xD

CSS Stravag chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Umm, h0li sj1t, comrade, if your friend can write that well in just about any fashion (lemon, non-lemon, crossover, etc), he needs to get an account. That was some killer writing.

Actually, I don't think Kira was OOC, though Lacus was significantly OOC. All the better, the poster-child of Mary Sue acting that raunchy was a very hearty laugh. There is just something about that catches the attention and cannot let ye go. The fact that this story was at least partially a prologue to the Battle of Gettysburg in no way bothers me, nor the details listed herein. Everything happens to a purpose and a time frame, and sometimes you just have to explain that.

On writing style I find no obvious fault, though I am rather lenient on that. Use of language and detail are both excellent and to the point, accentuating the main of the story (lacus stripteasing Kira, hehehe).

Pass it on to your friend to keep 'em coming.
Zero'N'oveR chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Damn~ That, I didn't see all!

The beginning was nice, I can relate to all subjects (I'm a Civil War freak, along being a HUGE Digimon/FMA fan)

Great (But OOC...but then, it made the story better) story, look forwards to more~

KL-Felicia chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
one of the best lemons ever though its OOC. It would've been more attempting to readers if the first part was taken away where you had all your different anime included. other than that, its good. keep up the goodwork
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
that was a very different lemon from all the ones i'v read. they were both very ooc obviously, but. i still enjoyed it