Reviews for Truth
Ha Neul Kang chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
I found this story through Deviant art~ I don't really care for tyson/kai pairings, but this was soo funny! I was dyingggg! funniest thing i've read in a long time! thank you~
Leigh chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Oh my gosh that was hilarious the lap dance thing was so funny lololololololol
Madworld chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
This was AWESOMEEEEEE i really loved the end scene was so ... Loved Rays dirty drawing and Tysons lovely fanfic
Mel-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
I loved the whole story it was hilarious and I got to say a good way to do romance.
KaZaAShaMiKo chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is like so awesome to me.. love it.
LoweFantasy chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
I don't even like yaoi, but you're such a good writer! I think I'll stalk you and study your mad skillz.
jyotimeena10 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
had me laughing.. so hard...loved it
nightsa chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
loved it .I wish there were more chapters oh and did I mention I loved it?
NorthernShinigami chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
"I… like… cute, little birdies….cheep. Cheep."
...LOL xDDDDDDDD because i;ts Kai saying it! Ka! Kai! More people need to hear it!

"Oh! Tyson did you know? I think somebody hacked into your BBA account…" Kenny exclaimed, fingers suddenly a flurry over the keyboard to bring up the hacking in question.
"Urh…" Tyson sputtered.
"Oh no, that sucks!" Hilary shouted, dropping the remote control and putting all her attention on the Chief. "What'd they do?"
"It's um, really strange. Something about a dish-"

..That's where I broke xDDD I can't believe I never read before!
NorthernShinigami chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
omg.

"Well helloo there, I said, extremely turned on. You look like quite a dish…..how about some dinner?" Tyson laughed and narrated as he typed." - Brilliant! I'm dying laughing xDDDD

poor ray! I imagin him sitting in the corner sulking like a kitten xD
vdsjkjsd chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Please write the rest!
goldspears chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
"I dare you to find out."

_

very sweet!
mandy1324 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
eeekkkk !
ochoacruz22 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Fuck i love u! Jtxnjgbj! This was just EPIC! write more plz! TTTT
Rayne Fair chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I have never laughed so hard, squealed, cried, and loved a fic that had the characters SOOOO in character before. You, my dear, have a gift! Thank you for the joy! 3

Mistress of the Arts