Reviews for Harry's Inheritance
magicanimegurl chapter 12 . 18h
Please update. I want to read more about harrys new life, relationship with itachi, and much more. This is an interesting story. Write on!
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 12 . 4/26
I look forward to the next chapter.
Jumpingrainbows chapter 12 . 4/2
Plz plz plz do continue it would be really sad if you stopped whit the story *lots of Webb hugs*
Venus914 chapter 12 . 3/11
Wow. Love the plot! First time i read Naruto and HP crossover where Harry is a teacher. I just realized that it is a perfect job for him after all. He was brilliant in DS. He was never a killer. He has no talent in Potions or healing so he cant become a doctor or something. The most i've read has Harry making and selling food.
jupimako chapter 12 . 3/5
This story is great! I really like how you decided to write Harry and I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. What a neat idea.
moonserenity7 chapter 12 . 2/9
when are you going to write chapters 13-17 of Harry's Inheritance, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Like this idea of a crossover. :) Looking forward to what happens next!
SenkoHasegawa chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
I haven't read a x-over as good as this one
And it's also interesting how everything turned out
Harry as a sensei makes sense and Orochimaru sounds like he plans to do something to Harry for interfering :D
Please update soon :D
Geistervogel chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
like your story :) did take harry his inheritance from the wizard world with him? hope you'll update soon :)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Awesome job. I can't wait to see how Harry does as a teacher. Update soon _ Ja.
yngoldfogee chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
I've enjoyed reading this and look forward to more when you can.
tamashiyuki chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
very goooooooood!
be continued?
EveJHoang chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Mahahahaha, you show'em your teaching methods of doom, Harry!
Sliver of Melody chapter 12 . 9/4/2014