Reviews for Stalker
Yugikitten chapter 1 . 11/4
wow this is fucking terrible. You're a sick bitch from getting enjoyment from writing a fic based on rape. this is why i hate this pairing
FunnyLover13 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
I want to start off by saying that I've read your story before, and it was amazing. now, re-reading it after 3 years, I must say that this is one of the best fanfiction stories I have read. The topic itself is dark and disturbing, and I usually don't do for that. Nevertheless, the way you shape the characters, their interactions, and mental behavior really spoke to me as a writer. I enjoy this story, not because of the theme but because of the writing. It was thrilling, uncomfortable, and suspenseful without overdoing it. I hated characters, and I loved characters. You, my dear Madam, are a true writer.
lemerly chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
o my god i loved this! poor marik i actually cringed when he broke his knee caps a sledge hammer just thinking about it is making me cringe :p i loved the length of the chapters it was a great story :D
akelly92 chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
This story fucking sucked you bastard
Safira chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
So sorry I didn't finish it for my last review (meet me, the dumbass) but now I have agreed a I've read it twice - this is one of my favourite fanfics of all time! Probably in my top 3! Thanks for sharing your creative talents and letting us all know how brilliant you are. I thank you sincerely for giving me the fanfic of my dreams, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Safira chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Omg, this is the fanfictions I have been searching for for years, only now finding this beauty. I've wanted one where the victim is emotionally broken and feeling dead/wanting to die, without it focusing too much on the 'romance' and wanting more on the psychological traumas. I still can't believe how addicting this has gotten, and because of that I've decided to write this, seeing as you love them so much! PS - Bakura is my fave out of this, and I don't even watch Yugioh! Oh well, better add it to the list of my million more anime to watch...I doubt I'll ever finish this list...
IAmDat1Gurl chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
This was so damn beautiful,dark,and messed up that I completely loved it.I applaud you for only a great genius can make such a... of the best stories I've read and which made it better was that it didn't end in a Happily Ever ended with Malik with probably tramatized,with mental scars,and more so.
-claps for you-
Sebastian67 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I enjoy what you write maybe..possible can you help me..with my stories..I am abit new to this site and I do not know how to post the book I am writing sorry.
grey-eyed-angel22 chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
Sometimes I don't know why I bother living at all. I'm so obsessive once I start a story I cannot stop reading it. Even it the story it fucked up and makes me feel like I'm suffocating. I get trapped in the charter and cannot sleep until I reach the end. I feel everything down to the searing pain in my knees that the unfortunate character did. I hate it almost as much as I hate this story. I mean I knew from the beginning how this was going to end. How I don't know I just did, I knew that there would be no real justice for Mariku and that Bakura would die (he was brain damaged for loving Mariku) and that Malik would end up mentally dead (I mean he trusted Bakura (more than once.) So why do I feel drained and disappointed? No clue- I'm neurotic.
maria g chapter 5 . 7/22/2013 dark...
maria g chapter 4 . 7/22/2013 think you might be my new idol! and right now I am your biggest fan!
Sebastian chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
you honestly should be a writer.I find the story you have made to be very very interesting on some pages I was full of shock at the turn of events.I enjoyed Reading your story in many way's and hope to see more story's from you.
13579Marik chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
I couldn't stop reading this. Honestly I loved it, so much! Its really deep and well depressing... I glad you didn't make it a love story cause that would have been f**ked up haha. I cried when Bakura died though. Legit cried why did he have to die? I felt awful because of that but then again he couldn't really live without Mariku. The ending itself made me cry I felt bad for Mariku not so much for Marik though... He kind of bugged me. Not going to lie I HATED this ending so much but oh well. Bakura was honestly the only person I felt sad for I mean his death only made me cry his whole life with Mariku sucked... Poor Bakura... Oh we'll this was a good story though I hated the ending
peppermint-spite chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
This is disturbing.

I did read it all the way through, not because I enjoyed it, but because it was horribly riveting and I absolutely HAD to know what happened. I got progressively more horrified the further I got; it just got darker and darker. I was all: Where the hell is she going with this?! Oh God, is he going to die!? Please, pleasepleaseplease let him get away! No! NOOOO! Aaaah!

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually liked the ending.
Even though it was excruciatingly depressing, it seemed... fitting.

As I said, not a FUN story to read (unless you are really very incredibly twisted) but suspenseful, addicting and chilling. Plus it's fantastic.
Trigger chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
I've just finished reading this and honestly cant describe how well written it is.
The depths in which you go into Mariks state of mind is incredible to the point where you can actually very nearly feel what he feels just by reading.
I think I suspected that Bakura would be the unlikely hero in the end - though I didnt see his death coming.
But I guess he probably wouldnt have been able to live with himself anyway with Mariku gone...
All in all, well done.