Reviews for Just Cuz
KiS chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh, wow. I have no problems telling you that I cried like a baby and my dog is still whinning at me trying to figure out what's wrong. See? You wrote this so well even my illiterate dog can tell! Wow. They were so...perfect and heartbreaking and...wow.

Those last two "just cuz" had me balling and I loved the hug.

You are SO my hero.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
WOW! All I can fricken say is WOW! This was not what I expected when I read the title of this fic and summary, I woulda thought maybe Sam's inner feelings when he was saying that, but this is so much better than what I had imagined! I loved this "Sam had no idea just how deep his words had cut into Dean. Dean had never realized just how many years Sam had watched Dean go from mood to mood, switch from hunter to brother, turn from son to soldier."

I loved it so much! I also LOVED Sam's heartfelt confession that he cried on the bus, and when he thought about Dean he cried even harder. This had me on the verge of tears, what a wonderful, brilliant oneshot. Well done, you did such a fantastic job! You also kept very in character, and personally? I never really liked Avril Lavigne's Keep Holding On but wow! This fit damn perfectly! The lyrics, the way you put them between your fic, EVERYTHING! Wow! I'd definitely think of that song from a different POV when I hear it now! Such a brilliant job! Just...wow!
bb1028 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
the song was perfect and you did an awesome job with sam's confession about leaving for school and all his other thoughts and feelings about dean and the deal..great job :)
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Hi, That was so sad and so happy and so sweet all at the same time. I know a lot of people probably won't think there is anything happy about Dean dying and leaving Sam but Dean has raised Sam, he's helped Sam be the person he is, he really believes Sam will cope without him. You let them hug, that's just great, i love it when they hug.

really loved this, short and sweet. x
xanseviera chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
damn u made me cry! T_T u're awesome.. short and sweet story~ I like it~