Reviews for Not Like That
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
ok seifuu definately a fav pairing of mine but must your torment me so with these one shot fics? they always end when they should continue!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
aw, Seifer has got to be less stubborn and listen to his heart! hehe, very nice. We all know he wants her! Great job!

Kimmie
Tainted Melancholy chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
o.o...wow...cool.
Rinoa Adele chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
That was so sweet! Please... write more! _
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Okay, not only do you write excellent fics, but then you have to go and write excellent poetry too! It's not fair! *cries* I loved this, by the way!
Melfina Lupin chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Hoooo! that was so good! Sorts tragic though. :(
ShivaLeonhart chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Cute poem :)
Catesith18 chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Very nice! Btw, how is Wind Feeds Fire coming?
Notus Lethe chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
Well since I reviewed your other story twice! ::blushes:: I decided to review this one that I've read a couple of times. This would be a real good song. I like the way that Seifer kinda contradicts himself. Wonderful diddy. Really truly wonderful.
murdermostfowl chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
I am as of right now spellbound.
the little chick chapter 1 . 8/23/2000
that was breathtaking. I loved it. Seifer and fujin's love is such a sweet and depressing thing. it brings tears to our eyes.
TacomaSquall chapter 1 . 7/31/2000
Bittersweet is the relationship between Fuujin and Seifer. Nice glimpse of Seifer's POV about his most devoted friend.
Malloreigh chapter 1 . 7/5/2000
You shouldn't be so modest, this one is really good. OF COURSE they're a good couple, you-someone-else-who-reviewed, now go join the club...
Yuffie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/4/2000
You write such beautiful poetry! I'm beginning to really like these two as a couple now. _
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
Hmmm...why does this remind me of Jesse and James from Pokemon? Good poem!