Reviews for Heal
Edward Eklo chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
The story won't display! There's just a big old button that says review this story/chapter... I really would like to finish this trilogy.
SilverLocke980 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow! Guardian, how can you claim that your earlier stuff is terrible? I will admit that "Much Ado About Yuffie" isn't all that great... but this is actually good! Why be ashamed? Seifer/Fujin was always good.

Besides, as you yourself showed in "God, No", FF8 was *made* for weird relationships and their fans. Seifer/Fujin is rather tame, compared to some of the other things out there.

(Shudders at a Selphie/Raijin he once read, and cries at the thought)

So, here's to you, you queen of perfection. It's not "Go Not Gently", but hey, *nothing's* "Go Not Gently", and in that criteria this is an excellent fic that showcases all of the angst but, unlike most fics, also gives it a little love. It is one of those rare angst fics where all the pain and the tears finally mean something in the end, and are not just meaningless dust in the wind.

Here, as elsewhere, you stand alone, Guardian1.

Now, finish "Thirteen Ways to Say Goodnight", please. I'm dying for more. :)

Your Devoted Fan,

-Silverlocke980
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Yay! you finsihed! mesa so happy now! I hate you..youre a fantastic writer!
bourgeoisbabe chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Awesome! *squeals all fan-girl-ish* That was great! I personally loved that whole 'you can open your eyes now' line. Anyways. Beautifully written...as usual...and uh- really wonderful!
Kimou chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Nice conclusion to your trilogy. I'm fond of your writing, I hope you don't stop.
Breathe Easy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
*Sniff* I love you...Marry me. Great, great, great, Great story. Absolutely Beautiful.
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Aw! that's a very nice ending to all the struggling you've put these two through! I'm glad it was a happy ending... that's very sweet! Keep it up!

Kimmie
Tempus Vernum chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I loved this!::sniff::...You are going to have another one aren't you?I mean Raijin needs to get 'some babies to play with. He could teach

them to fish.' hehehe...that was so cute! You (I thought) showed what Seifer and Fujin would do in this situation.

And Raijin!Loved him in this!(BTW)

Anyway this was great and I admit it...I'm exclamation-point-happy-today. _-;;;
Ariah1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
You have such a wonderful way with words.
Bella Ragazza chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
*wipes away tears* oh so so lovely. each part was terrific, but i expected no less from you. even so, i was delightfully suprised. *kneels before guardian* you are the master of seifuu -
Raine Ito chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
*SOBS* It's over, it's over, I'm gonna go back and read it again...best fanfiction piece I've ever read, bravo.
Saifuu chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
You know, I read this some where on the web once, and could never find it again. And I have to say it was my inspiration to become a saifuu writer. This trilogy is one of my all time favorite stories. You are a talented writer!
Kattz Maricle chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I didn't like the second part to the trilogy, but the first and third parts are excellent. I printed the entire trilogy out and sometimes I read it when I'm not on my computer.
Abbykat chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
What a great treatment of the sadly underused trio. The characterization is wonderful, and there's the added bonus of seeing, for once, the setting blended carefully into something realistic, rather than having the game elements jar me straight out of the story. Kudos.
Z chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
*sniffle sniffle* beautiful, just beautiful.