Reviews for Heal
firestarter chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
damn good
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Words could do you no justice! I loved the whole thing, through and through, and especially your little ending, about enduring the bad times... that was beautiful. You make all Seifuu writers proud!
kittu9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Wonderful! Um...can I rewrite that little ending blurb, "nobody lives happily ever after'? I just got this great idea from reading your stuff...*sheepish grin*
Ellypoo chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Aw, so it really does end as a trilogy... I haven't really been reading FFVIII fics lately, but since you seemed to be on so many "Favorite Author" lists, I decided to take a look- and I'm glad I did! You write so incredibly well, and every serious fic of yours that I've read (which is just about all your serious FF fics) is filled with emotion... and... well, I can't really explain..., whereas your humor fics are, uh... humorous! Yeah... All right, I should stop talking now...
Siana chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
This was such a beautiful trilogy! Really well- written, and true to the characters. I hope you write more soon, Guardian!
kawaii grrrlFreaky Girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
yay!
Crunchbucket chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
*rapturous applause* Bitch! Why can't I write like you? NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NO-£%&-computer's just disconnected me. TWO F**KING HOURS spent reading your fics! Well, I've finished now. Maybe I can actually go to sleep, seeing as it's 2.30am. Jeez.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
anyone who knows how to freakin write a good story always makes them so short! You have that problem! You really really, should have made this story longer, it was just to damn short! The love was there and subtle, the way that it should be. Your conclusion was true, but not depressingly so. I hope to see about...oh, about 1000 more stories from you, keep writing, it would be a shameful thing if you wasted your talents by not continueing your stories.
JulieLeonheartilly chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
I just finished reading your trilogy through for the second time...and *wow*, this is some good fanfic! Not only do I love Fujin and Seifer as a couple, but this is very well-written, and unlike some of your other Seifer/Fujin fics where Seifer is (in my opinion) too mean, even for his character, this was really sweet. I enjoyed it very much, and I hope you keep it up.
the little chick chapter 1 . 8/24/2000
whoa. that was the best. Too bad its the end of the story. These are so sweet!

We love seifer, we love fuu, we can't believe their love is true!
sEpHiRoTh LuVeR chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
aawww ~ i luv happy endingz! _ ~ and especially seifer and fujin ~ they're such a cUtE couple! neway, great way u connected all these storiez in ur trilogy togetha, and keep up da good work! ~xoxo~
Yuffie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/4/2000
Wow... WOW! I actually cried! I loved the part where she said "two eyes" . . . you are SO brilliant! Do you write for a living? You should!
Uncreativity chapter 1 . 7/2/2000
Augh! Tiny and italicized! What I put up with for yummy Seifer and Fujin.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
Nice and sweet and a great way to end the series.
Fifi chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
Very nice ending, Guardian. You did that beautifully. I'm not fond of Fujin x Seifer romances, but I think you pulled it off well. An enjoyable trilogy to read. Good job!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »