Reviews for Fate Rewritten
Juny23 chapter 35 . 8/20/2012
Amazing story dude! Really had me going there! Hope to see more soon! :)
Toon663 chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
Great chapter hope you keep up the great work and keep updating
ChaosRune chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
Ugh, this just went downhill
ChaosRune chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
So this is going to be a MinatoxYukari fic after all? thats a shame, I was really enjoying Minato's time with other women, the interaction between them was just too great. And where the hell has Aigis been all this time? You would think that the person that would check on him everyday isnt there after he recovered, Im disappointed in the lack of MinatoxAigis scenes
ChaosRune chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
I dont care what excuses the DDS group has, killing the human guards and scientist just because of their missions makes them trash, I hope they die in the end
ChaosRune chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Superb chapter! The interaction between the characters and Minato is pure gold, and Minato being a teacher in his old school fits so well that its scary
ChaosRune chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Now this is a Minato I like, having fun and meeting old friends, and they way he is interacting with them is just perfect
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
My logic is simple; I don't want my protagonist to be a Casanova bedding all his female friends. I can't even imagine myself wanting to write about a jerk like that.

What kind of messed up logic is that? since when is a Casanova a jerk? And really, did we play the same game? The most they did in the game was hold hands, I dont even remember seeing them kiss, the SL in the game were more about friendship, and, in the case of the females, some kind of love, not "bedding" as you so crude put it.
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 8/4/2011

Man, you had to go and destroy all my hopes, didnt you?
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is a great beginning! Cant wait to read the rest if its as good as this!
Ahuizotl Ocelotl chapter 35 . 12/27/2010

A bit late, but nonetheless an excellent Christmas Gift.

Just as I think that things looked grim enough, this chapter shows how wrong I was, the Scene with Mitsuru is really Heartbreaking, Hopefully the destiny of the rest of S.E.E.S. Itll be more kind.

So, if Im understanding correctly, Antithesis is using the spot for Shijima, right? I cant wait to meet the leaders factions. But especially te reveal about the true nature of Minatos Doppelganger.

I know that is difficult, but Id really like to see (at least) a cameo of Dante and Raidou.

Again, Great Work. Hope to see you soon, take care

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Cheers!
Ahuizotl Ocelotl chapter 34 . 11/19/2010
Holy ****!

This chapter IT really was worth the waiting. GREAT. WORK. MAN.

There are so many mind-blowing things happening that, just Im Spechless A serious challenge to the Status Quo. Also, the endgame that has been in the works sinvce beggining has just begun.

The downside, its that the wait for the next chapter is gonna be hard, but Ill manage.

Its great to have you back and again great work

Take care and I hope to see you soon
iandin123 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Ah, reunions are soo fun :)

And the omake! Fffffffffffffffffffffff! Lol, I wanna work where Yukari's working! I can see her face now, resembling a very red tomato!

(It also doesn't help that I read the P3 manga and I swear Yukari has a flourescent blushing scene every 4 or 5 minutes XD)
iandin123 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Damn, I'm soo late on this.

Anyways, this was very heartwarming :) All S.E.E.S. members and such, with the reunion thing. Everyone must've felt some nonstalgia when they saw Minato, when Yuka-tan and Stupei faught XD, and...well, basically the whole thing was probably nonstalgia for them!

Pairings? Well, I'm guessing since Minato wakes later(Hmm, yeah, he'll have a problem later) and since this fanfic has already been updated multitudes of times, I'm guessing my opinion won't really matter XD

Although, I've always been fond(Heh, what an understatement) of MinatoxYukari. IDK, I think he brings out another side to her, as she to him. That's just me though.
DemonRaily chapter 33 . 2/24/2010
A lot of sh*t is going down for me, so I can't even concentrate enough to write a descent review... But even then at least I can tell you that you did a great job and thank you for updating, cant I?