Reviews for Dante's Love Song
Mehreen chapter 1 . 16h
Do I even need to say it.
You are amazing this is amazing WRITE MORE
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 7/4
Wow. What an epic journey. I absolutely love the world you've created in this trilogy (so brutal and more truthful to war, I'd imagine, at least) and I think the way you chose to present the story was so unique, beautiful, and fitting. Thank you (again) for sharing this trilogy with us. :)
Daisy52761 chapter 1 . 5/3
wow
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow! Just Wow! Beautiful Haunting and Hopeful! Going into my favorites right now...
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
That was really good. :)
Nianika chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
The whole trilogy was beautiful. You did a wonderful job portraying both of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Love, love, love! So beautiful, thank you!(:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
There's really something so compelling about this story. I've read a lot of dramione fanfics, but none has moved me quite the way this story had. I sincerely thank you for sharing this story with us. Please write more stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I loved that, I really did, but...where did they go?
S chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Yet again superb. Thank You.
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Beautiful. Thank you.
Elise chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was something. Very emotional. I cried for Ron. God, did I cry. I just couldn't.
Very well written. I really like the way they left together, it wouldn't have made sense if Draco had left on his own. But Harry... My heart aches for him, for what has he now? He lost his honorary brother, his love, his new-found parents, countless friends... What does he have?
So as I said in my review for The Year of the Rose, I am so glad this never happened in the books. But then I'm sort of glad you wrote this, because it's so beautiful and makes me appreciate even more what really happened. We did lose Fred, Remus and Tonks but it could've been so much worse.
Kieran chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I'm terribly sorry, but Draco's fedora made me smile. And I'll be smiling for quite a long while, I'm sure of it, as long as I keep that pictured in my mind. Once again, beautifully somber and moving story, don't stop writing like this! Though, of course, if you DO have a humorous fic, I'd be glad to read it. Honestly, I'd be glad to read anything you've written.
Theatre chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I love how, through Dante, religion is tied in, but not in the overpowering way, but in the nice, gentle, plot way, with angels and demons and heaven and hell because that is what war and after-war is made of.
Also, this was just as amazing as the first two. Gah.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Thank you. I enjoyed the trilogy immensely.