Reviews for Dante's Love Song
Milano chapter 1 . 11/12
I have re read this story so many times, and to this day it is one of my favorites
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/1
Nice wrap-up to take it back to the beginning.
borealisrosa chapter 1 . 8/12
This entire trilogy was so enchanting! Definitely something I'll want to read again!
Angela Molina chapter 1 . 6/4
I just finished reading all three of your Charon's Gift trilogy, and I absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful and heartbreaking.
Vera Hart chapter 1 . 5/23
Gosh, you write so beautifully. You can tear my heart apart and heal it back together with one sentence. I love the feel of your words. The soul in them. They're destroying and healing me simultaneously. Thank you for this beautiful trilogy. And keep writing Dramione, and keep writing.
That is ridiculously sad and perfect. I loved the finally of the trio.
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 2/24
This was a beautiful love story, haunted by war, yet endearing evermore. Thank you.
Titasha chapter 1 . 1/3
Fué maravillosa la historia
avid chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Happy Christmas! So much hope in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This was beautiful. I would love to give a lengthy review as I normally do, but I have nothing more to say — and that speaks so much louder than anything else. You have stolen the very breath from me and left me speechless in reverence and awe. This story is truly, truly beautiful. Well done and thank you.
crookshanks the kitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
aww very sweet
tinksauble chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Wonderful conclusion. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
JennyGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I adore this fic and the earlier installments of the trilogy. Beyond being true to character and just a wonderfully told story, the style and language you use create beautifully poetic and romantic scenes and emotions. I think I could enjoy reading anything with your tone and voice behind it. Thank you for such lovely reads! I hope you still write and write with such fervor!
Mehreen chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Do I even need to say it.
You are amazing this is amazing WRITE MORE