Reviews for Dante's Love Song
Kieran chapter 1 . 14h ago
I'm terribly sorry, but Draco's fedora made me smile. And I'll be smiling for quite a long while, I'm sure of it, as long as I keep that pictured in my mind. Once again, beautifully somber and moving story, don't stop writing like this! Though, of course, if you DO have a humorous fic, I'd be glad to read it. Honestly, I'd be glad to read anything you've written.
Theatre chapter 1 . 2/22
I love how, through Dante, religion is tied in, but not in the overpowering way, but in the nice, gentle, plot way, with angels and demons and heaven and hell because that is what war and after-war is made of.
Also, this was just as amazing as the first two. Gah.
Thank you. I enjoyed the trilogy immensely.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 1/27
Just one review for the whole Charon trilogy, because it's really one tiny diamond in the huge heap of Dramione literature. Unnoticed by the most readers, hence the small number of reviews, but highly appreciated by the chosen ones. Thank you for sharing!
Ayahska chapter 1 . 1/14
This series was just so beautiful!
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Type your review here...
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Great ending to a great series. So happy to see them together and ready to work on their relationship and grow. You did a great job with all the characters. You wrote so poetically. I l
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow...You are really knowledgeable about mythology. I loved this one best of the 'Charon's Gift' trilogy. Kudos!
Malia chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You're great. I loved this trilogy so much. It's so dark but it's not about the dark; it's about the light you can find in the dark. So poignant and beautiful. Write a book, I'll be your first reader. It's a truly talented writer who can express so much loss whilst still keeping her characters alive.
If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan.
Malia chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I love you
Dawn Crescent chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Your writing is poignant and striking like very few other's are. The sadness is etched into every word, but somehow the hope too shines through. This piece is beautiful and I think accurate in terms of a depiction of the human condition. Thanks so much, and great job.
On another note, I love the references in this story as well. All of them.
crysta welch chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It needs more romance and lest grieving and Ron is not dead fred is so y is he dead and y isnt harry and ginny married yet she is sopost to be there with him
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for continuing this story. It was a pleasant surprise to find this after reading the original story a while ago :)
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I like your third opus.
Archiewinner chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I know it's been six years since you wrote it, but I just spent the past hour absorbing this whole collection and ... oh god. You're an amazing author. I love every allusion to other work, every quote borrowed and changed. I love the Rowling's Hermione completely, but your Hermione, your version of her that is so much darker and more tragic, I love a little bit more. Fanfiction always brings out my angsty side, that's for sure. Along with Hermione, your Draco, Ron and Harry were perfect.

Great job!