Reviews for Dante's Love Song
Pidanka chapter 1 . 9/7
What a beautiful, poetic trilogy, I really enjoyed reading it, thank you.
Sazzle76 chapter 1 . 8/15
Fantastic job on this trilogy, you captured the sorrow and suffering without being morbid, excellent work.
SeventhStranger chapter 1 . 8/8
When Draco said he was leaving my heart was ripped right out of my chest my chest

When I realized Ron was dead, I cried

Excellent story, and excellent character development and interaction. It was perfect, really.

alyslee chapter 1 . 5/26
brillant
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 5/1
Not bad, but a little confusing
Milano chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I have re read this story so many times, and to this day it is one of my favorites
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Nice wrap-up to take it back to the beginning.
borealisrosa chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
This entire trilogy was so enchanting! Definitely something I'll want to read again!
Angela Molina chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
I just finished reading all three of your Charon's Gift trilogy, and I absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful and heartbreaking.
Vera Hart chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Gosh, you write so beautifully. You can tear my heart apart and heal it back together with one sentence. I love the feel of your words. The soul in them. They're destroying and healing me simultaneously. Thank you for this beautiful trilogy. And keep writing Dramione, and keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
That is ridiculously sad and perfect. I loved the finally of the trio.
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
This was a beautiful love story, haunted by war, yet endearing evermore. Thank you.
Titasha chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Fué maravillosa la historia
avid chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Happy Christmas! So much hope in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This was beautiful. I would love to give a lengthy review as I normally do, but I have nothing more to say — and that speaks so much louder than anything else. You have stolen the very breath from me and left me speechless in reverence and awe. This story is truly, truly beautiful. Well done and thank you.