Reviews for Learning About Uncle Fred
grandfatheredinweasley chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is SO VERY GOOD! I love George and Angelina together, and I just loved little Freddie...do you have any more of these coming?
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow - don't know why I never read this! It's fantastic!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
this is so good/cute i love it! really well written and I love how you were right about George/Angelina before it even became canon!
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aww, this was very sweet! You made little Freddie adorable, I just wanted to hug him!

This was a very sweet take on a conversation that would no doubt take place at some point in George's life.

Keep up the good work!
strawberryfields091 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
this plot bunny has been running around in my head for a while...and i don't think i'll write it down now because this is better than anything i could have ever come up with. so sweet and so well done.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This was really a perfect way to handle that scene. It made me cry a little, especially when he still couldn't speak of Fred in past tense. Really cute though, and well-written!
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
great scene- love the george/angelina as parents interaction- 'Important Conversations' and all. poor crookshanks!- you used that really well to smooth the explanation (George having to explain what 'died' means, considerably awkward image)- but very believable, fitting sad-but-happy vignette. nice blend, nice job :)
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
karlaluvt chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
what a cute cute story.
obsessedmum chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is SO Excellent. I just heard that George and Angelina got married, so now I'm reading all the stories here on them. This is so real. I really like them together, and little freddie is just two kinds of adorable.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Absolutely brilliant fic! I really enjoyed it. I absoluetly loved Freddie. Great job!
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh! This almost made me cry! I loved the part where Freddie says Fred is taking care of Crookshanks in Heaven.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was really sweet; I loved it. Well done!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh, that was great (I thought I didn't like George/Ange, but I did here). I love how George can;t say Fred "was" his twin, and the sentence "unaware that in a month everything would be irrevocably different, that for a time, life would seem unlivable, that stretching out from one horrible instant, one of them would be a twinless twin" made me cry. The last paragaph was just brilliant.
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was very sweet. Thanks for that!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »