Reviews for Learning About Uncle Fred
doom mongerer chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Lovely story. Really nicely written especially because it's not really an easy subject - how do you explain death to a four year old? I liked little Freddie. It would be great to read more about him. :)
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
a cute tale, thanks
Rapid Squirrell chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I can always come to you for a good tear jerker. Well done. The relationships seemed so real.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
AW! George Gets a Hug! :)

I liked this. And I do like the idea of Angelina and George together...I actually know a woman in real life whose husband died and who ended up marrying his best friend after a while. I think it might seem weird to outsiders (as the couple discusses), but that loving the same person and being able to share memories of that person would be a huge bond to have. They'll always love Fred, but they can still love each other and have that be right, too.

Nice work. :)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was cute. I like how you had the thing about clarifying that George wasn't just taking Fred's place with Angelina, but that something happened between them and that they genuinely fell in love. Litte Freddie was cute too. I'd love to see more little fics like this from you!

razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Really great, I love it!
audi katia chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I love stories with little Freddie in them. It adds a peace to Fred's death. And it's good to see George healed. Or, at least, as healed as he'll ever be.

“I know things didn’t work out exactly...right. I mean the way everyone thought they would. But...well, I love you.”

That was one of my favorite lines, by the way. I just like what it means and how it sounds and all that jazz. :)
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Finally a happy story about how George copes! This is brilliant, I love little Freddie.
sassyne chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is WONDERFUL! I love all the George/Angelina stories. Please keep them coming!
lil secret 6969 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This story is wonderful. It is amazing how you can capture George and Angelina so well. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into their lives.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3