Reviews for Hope's Journey
Lmb111514 chapter 36 . 7/6/2014
Hi! I have been reading this story over the past two days and I absolutely love it. It is so well-written and thought out. The fact alone that you updated nearly fourty chapters in three months is shocking and amazing enough! I love all the characters in this story; they are so detailed. You have a gift of making them seem so human and real. I love Kacey's character, for an OC she is incredibly detailed and complex in her charactorial (is that a word, I don't know, it seems like the right word...Oh well, I'll keep it!) way for thought and emotions. I was so relieved when I saw Elita was still alive, I felt so bad for Optimus and Kacey to lose her so tragically and was so happy when you revealed she was alive still. All the different couples are fantastic as well, I love them all! I find the idea of Kacey and Bumblebee being together great and I really can't wait to see that progress. Sadly, I may not be able to get to that story for another week as I still have to read the second and the day after tomorrow I have to leave on a four day camping trip which will put the reading of the trilogy on hold until I get back. But, I will definitely finish this triology and wil speed read the rest of today and tomorrow as much as I can, hoping to at least reach the end of the second story. Well, I better head to that now! Talk to you there!
disgruntedreader chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
I see... I'm just gonna sit over here and be stupid. In stupid land. I retract my previous comment. You've explained the name. Still... weird name for a star. /bangs head against wall
disgruntedreader chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Kaceystar? Kacey...star? Just why?

I can't. I'm sorry I just can't.

These are giant robot aliens who take their names from loosely translated English. I mean animals, mechanical parts, or space words I get- they're ALIEN ROBOTS for gods sake- but Kacey? KACEY!?

I'm sorry but no... just God-primus no...
SMJ chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
Loved tickle part with Optimus and Kacey.
KayleeChiara chapter 36 . 8/21/2012
Thanks for the wonderful story! Looking forward to finding and reading the next chapters!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 36 . 7/17/2012
I just finished reading this. It was very well written and I love Kaceystar. Now I can't wait to read the sequel!
Taeniaea chapter 36 . 11/9/2011
cool story
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 36 . 10/3/2011
AAW! this is still amazingly cute, and icant wait to read the next to!

heading off to read and review the other two

Prowls-little-angel
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 35 . 10/3/2011
aaw! so cute! I loved this
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 34 . 10/2/2011
oh man, now THAT is a kick ass fight! it was amazing, and I love this story, cause its awsome
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 33 . 10/2/2011
YRES! aft wppin ho!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 32 . 10/2/2011
oh Lennox...nice chapter
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 31 . 10/2/2011
*smirks* you gotta feel sorry for the cons, thier all so stupid. next an aft whuppen and an awsome chapter, nuff said
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 30 . 10/2/2011
oh pit! this is just as good as the first time I read it, and thats a good accomplishment!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 29 . 10/2/2011
yay, mission city! up next, a major aft whoppen and some family time