Reviews for A Final Farewell
Nicolene B chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wow. Beautifully written - you had me in tears! Nicely done. Loved it!
pond-tastic chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
CAN YOU DO A PART WHERE SAM IS IN HEAVEN AND STUFF BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SO PLEASE.
JUST LIKE A STAND ALONE OR SOMETHING. I NEED TO COPE. PPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE. I CAN'T STAND THIS SADNESS.
A;LSKDHGLAKSHGLAKSHGLKASHG
Tim chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh God ! WHY ? why did u have to leave Sammy ! How could u leave Dean behind !

This is the 3rd time I've cried like this for a fic ! Ur such an amazing author ...

Wish u didn't die Sammy ...
Jen-2b chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I had tears in my eyes reading this sad but yet beautiful story - and trust me, that doesnt happen often. It is difficult to write a death-fic, that has all the drama and the emotions and yet isn't overloaded with it-you did a really good job!

Keep it up!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
So sad...But beautifully written. Nicely done! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
So heart breaking (
CaileeChaos chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Holy crap, I completely cawled my eyes out reading this. It was beautiful. Excellent job.
Dark Satirist chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
You are the only author who can continue to make me cry story after story like this. That is a huge deal... I rarely cry for stories. These are just so well written and so emotional that it's impossible not to cry.

I really loved this story, like I have for all your other stories. They really are amazing pieces of work. You should seriously consider writing for a career... Supernatural could use you right about now for their brotherly relationship issues.

I really enjoyed this story for a myriad of reasons. One, I liked how you had John in this story and he actually cared about his kids. That was really good. Two, it was so well written... I'm really jealous. I can't write half as well as you can. But I still love your stories. Three... my favorite scene was the one in the snow when Sam and Dean were just talking... in other words, the brotherly love for the millionth time tonight. I can't help but fall in love with your writing when you write their relationship so well.

This was yet another amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it, even if I could hardly read the last chapter because I was crying so hard.

SW223
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
i cried so hard..it was soo good!
oO-Winchester-Oo chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Oh god. I'm crying like a baby.

Really great job. I love it.
BreakingSerenity chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hey Sunkist!

Wow, you had me gasping for breath at the end! It was beautifully done, such an amazing deathfic! I loved the summary for this one especially, and Sam's dying words felt like my own breath was being pulled out of my lungs! Amazing work!
Miz Predictable chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
no samy! *sniff* that was a good heart wrencher...tear jerker...gud job at making me CRY! lol nah it was great story.
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Hey Ashley,

Great little add on showing us just what John was feeling. It brought tears to my eyes when I read Sam's message to John. Because we already knew what had happened it made the message all the more poignant.

Fantastic, awesome, tearjerker of a fic. A fic to be really proud off. Gill x
poisonivykiss chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Oh mymymymymy,

What a wonderful story.

-squeal-.

SAD,but wonderful :).
SupernaturalMurderdoll chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was completely awesome... It made me cry

-KIki-