Reviews for Strawberries
Momo-chan-Hinamori chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
the story's really good. i was almost crying. poor Ryou. :(
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Holy crap, that was bizarre. And awesome!
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I can't go into much detail as I must have a shower shortly,

but to put it simply I LOVED that.

Bloody brilliant bakushipping.

Love the whole strawberries twist and this aspect of their relationship as one of my favourites.

Pure twisted perfection.

Kitty Amani chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was very interesting, very original! I totally loved it!
Yami Bakura's Twin Soul chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You should have more head colds.

puffin chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I hope that by the time you get this review your headcold is gone. I must say, that was a very different take on Ryou but I liked it. It kind of makes since. Being around Bakura would crack Ryou and when Bakura left he really mess Ryou up. I loved how you wrote this out and I love how it turned out. This story is one of the best one I have read to date. Keep it up.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
There are things I love about this, and things I dislike.

Who is Akefia?

Why is anyone calling Dark Bakura "Kura" without getting torn limb from limb?

Why is Bakura called "Ryou"?

You are a wonderful writer. Your words flow, the story is pretty solid, but you seem to do nothing but fall into the pits of fanon. If you followed canon more strictly, I think you could put forth an amazing fic. As it is, the fanon drags me out of the ambiance every single time.

And ambiance there is. I always enjoyed the thought of Bakura cracking, since it's clear he's never been normal. It'd be a rather fluffy sort of breaking, but a breaking nonetheless. However, I'm not entirely sure I can ever see him just crushing Yuugi's windpipe like that. Sure, Yuugi isn't all that strong, but neither is Bakura, and I'm sure other students could have dragged them apart?

Unless I misread and they were alone.
chibi mii chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was really good. I liked it.