Reviews for The Room of Desire
Zafyra's chapter 1 . 7/19
XD well, i the hadn't read a pwp since a long time. The idea of putting lucius and potter in a room of desire is completely insane. I loved it ;)
To say the truth, i can't help laughing right now the way you described it, the search, the discovery. Omg it was so funny. :)
Thank you for this relaxing moment, and good continuation with your writings! ;)

Zafyra
skyeza chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh my goodness, this is totally amazing. I truly believe that this has what it takes to be one of the best. Completely sexy. Please make into a story with heaps of chapters, not a one shot. I hope you will continue on with this story, it is to good to leave it as is.
eris8656 chapter 1 . 3/11
Haha loved it!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/28
that's a good story! you could have taken in a step further... made Harry pregnant! he he he he
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved the story, I hope you make more of this and follow through with the battle at the end but more of Lucius /Harry.
thedarkpheonixrises chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
A very good story. I've read something like this, has it been adopted?
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Love it :)
TheOnyxSnake chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Loved it !
Spirix chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh my god this is great!

Rix
Pyrane chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Yeah, sexual frustration can do that to you ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Room of Desire... mmm, yummy, the idea is great. Care to push a few other tasty couples in there?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
oh fuuuck
Alyan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I know it's been a while since this was written, but I'd love to see a sequel, or a second chapter. But it's also a fun one shot.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I want a sequel! *Pouts* It's just tooooo good to leave there.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
See Bill, this is why we knock. Thanks for sharing.