Reviews for The Room of Desire
Super MKatR chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
lol, loved it. Would definitely appreciate more. a sequel, perhaps several chapters in addendum. kudos
MidnightGlows chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I definitely agree. and would like a sequel
Isabell3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Loved it! I have read this 4 times now its Aw some! You should write alot more like these with lucius and harry
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
WOW! NICE!
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Be continued?
Very goooood!
Lovely Cheeseburger chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I would like to throw all my OTPs in this room please.
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Superb
guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
sequell please, sequell please, sequell please
Zafyra's chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
XD well, i the hadn't read a pwp since a long time. The idea of putting lucius and potter in a room of desire is completely insane. I loved it ;)
To say the truth, i can't help laughing right now the way you described it, the search, the discovery. Omg it was so funny. :)
Thank you for this relaxing moment, and good continuation with your writings! ;)

Zafyra
skyeza chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh my goodness, this is totally amazing. I truly believe that this has what it takes to be one of the best. Completely sexy. Please make into a story with heaps of chapters, not a one shot. I hope you will continue on with this story, it is to good to leave it as is.
eris8656 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Haha loved it!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
that's a good story! you could have taken in a step further... made Harry pregnant! he he he he
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I loved the story, I hope you make more of this and follow through with the battle at the end but more of Lucius /Harry.
thedarkpheonixrises chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
A very good story. I've read something like this, has it been adopted?
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 10/17/2014