Reviews for A Mistake, A Reunion, and The Truth
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Awww Cadvan and Maerad... So cute! :)
Queen of Sneaks chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Ah, goodness...I laughed so so so so hard at the part where: "PRECISELY!" she cried out, her blue eyes fiery and alive. "So that is exactly what they did. My parents, Maerad of Pellinor and Cadvan of Lirigon needed each other, simply because they loved each other. Would you keep love," she said, grabbing her parent's hands and joining them, much to their embarrassment, "apart?"

I don't know why...I just did. And as soon as Adnae said "It's not over yet!" I had a strange flashback of an interesting musical called A Very Potter Sequel...But lovely work! I think you should do an epilogue!
pleasey chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
EPILOGUE! NOW! :D
Queen Ardina chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Wonderful, I thought that malgorn was a bit OOC but I guess he had to be for the story to work. I realy liked Adnaƫ's character, she is her parents daugter and seems like a good combination of the two. I tried not to think of starwars. Even though you don't need an epilogue we would all love one all the same.
star dazl chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
just because u said that i thought star wars
Jacelton chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
they keep track of time the same way we do
Astiza chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
amazing story. i loved it
anonynous chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
brava! Yes, there should be an epilogue.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
In Chap.4 when Cadvan says that he's her father, I imeadiatly thought of Star Wars. Then, I read not to think about that and I felt bad. I feel sorry for the daughter when she 1st comes in.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
That's good. Their daughter is just like I imagined her! Chap.3 makes me wonder what's going through that girl's mind.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I thought Chap. 2 went a bit fast.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Chapter one is good Mistress Maerad. But I do think it is very different from Maerad's real behavior.
xLaramiex chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
I love this chapter! so cute :)

i don't think it really needs an epilogue, but i'm never one to turn down more fanfic to read, so you can if you like :D
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
YAY wonderful please do an epilogue

:-]
Manawydan chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
YES do an epilogue PLEASE that was so cute i love adnae

poor computer poor you im sorry :( hope it gets fixed soon