Reviews for Bonds of Power
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was really cool! I really liked it!
HVW girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very good. I loved how you described his power as ribbons and colors, very artistic. I would love to read more of your stories.
Ang4S chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow that was very good :-) Thank you
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i love the ribbons! i really like that idea.

great story, i love it.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Superb job with Marcus. The way you've described his power is the best I've ever seen, and the last four paragraphs perfectly highlight how hopeless he is.

There were a few times when your word choice confused me, but overall, the pure technical writing was very good as well.

One thing: We saw in Breaking Dawn that vampires only do things like tap thier feet (in impatience, as in paragraph 1) when they're trying to appear human. Otherwise they would be in pure stillness for the majority of the time.

Of course, I realize you wrote this before Breaking Dawn was out, so it's not a fair critism.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow. Fantastic. Very insightful. Kind of makes Marcus seem like a jerk. :D

You know what, you're really unbelievably good at writing. Keep it up. :D
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
i like how u described his power _ can i use how u described how his power worked for a story that i'm writing that i'll prolly never post? XD
Anaryon chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Could you write more Marcus? I love the idea of his power as ribbons.

Actually, I had read this story a few weeks ago and have been trying for the past three days to find it again, and today I found it! You can imagine how excited I was. :)

Yeah, um, my account won't let me log in on Fanfiction, so sorry my review isn't verified or whatever.
Dr. Cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
so his power was that he could see like the ribbons as you put, or the bonds as i put it?

Sam
breezyme chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow. You do an amazing job at Marcus. You should try your hand at a little more of him. I'll be waiting!

cheers,

breezyme
Oregano Oreos chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hmm. Interesting. That's very... wow.