Reviews for Filling the Pages
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was absolutely bloody fantastic!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
wow...that had to be one of the best house fics i've ever read. you did a great job. i thought the line, "You write each page with House looking over your shoulder, interrupting, correcting, scoffing, laughing and teasing, incessantly" was beautiful. it fit so perfectly. really, the whole thing was beautifully written. you did a great job, and i can't wait to read more from you
mary L chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow! This was a powerful story! Well-written. Great job! I couldn't stop until I had finished it. Wonderful use of emotions.
WednesdayJones chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I've been searching for ages to find a decent fic where House loses/choose to to lose his leg. Lo' and behold, I've found it.

Wonderfully written and deeply introspective.

I just wish there was more. But then again, we're always going to want that little be more, aren't we? :)
melanthe lilac chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was very moving, and very well written. I was starting to wonder about whether or not there was a happy ending in sight, but you made it believable. Nicely done.

-Chris
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
WARNING: This will be a LONG comment! (and don't read it if you haven't read the story yet!)

Wow, just wow. This is a masterpiece! This is my favorite fanfic on, well, fanfiction! (I may have said this before on other stories, but this fanfic surpasses those.) It is well written, it is descriptive, and you really illustrated the true love between House and Wilson. I think that love is not gender specific and you really showed this in your story. In addition, this fanfic is so great that I found myself reading lines over again (which is why this story took forever to read)! :D I love how you incooperated a lot of actual occurences from the show (the catheter, the amputation, etc.) Oh and you got House and Wilson's personalities perfect. I also loved the methapor of the book of your life and how you continued this methapor throughout the story. That was brilliant! I truly enjoyed reading a story that was not in the third person, but instead in the first. It was great in the beginning when you didn't reveal who's POV it was (until you mentioned a hotel room). The beginning also had an element of mystery to it because you didn't know what his revelation was. This was a sweet romantic story with a lot of depth to it and I'm really glad I took the time to read it!

Ok, now I'm finished raving. :) Keep writing!
Mizurio chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I loved this story, it had a great ending too! :D
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was brilliant, beautiful, and I loved it like crazy.
Sadie Woods chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I cannot express how much love I have for this story. It's so unique! To write a story in second person that is actually good is beyond impressive. To write a story that has a previous relationship in it that I'm actually okay with and enhances the story is unknown for me. I just really like this fanfic, and I really like your writing style. You have talent.
anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
whoa...that last part was a shock but the entire fic was really, really amazing. this goes down as one of my favorite fics ever! great job!
Dena chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Actually, I'm glad you didn't split it up since I like just reading straight through without going to the next page. & I was surprised when they got together so fast since I knew I had quite a bit more to read. Very glad that you didn't kill House off, though, since I was kind of expecting it. Nice inclusion of another character, & Mrs. Wilson was a sweetie! Great job
TodayForYou.ProofPositive chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I loved it. And I completely agree with Shallicoe. I didn't plan on reading the entire thing, but it was so good I could not stop myself from finishing it.

You have amazing talant, and you sure now how to show it!

Keep up the writing!
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
ohh i liked it

i think you should have spilt the chapters up, it would have let you get more reviews.

but it was SO GOOD

keep writing
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aaw :) That was actually so beautiful I had tears in my eyes by the end. I absolutely loved the beginning where he wakes up to the blank page. And the scene in which they finally get together was written so well. I absolutely loved the end, how you showed House's point of view in the end. It was AMAZING!
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
whew, I didn't intend to read the whole thing, but it was so good I couldn't stop! very original, I loved it!

...yeah, why doesn't House get it amputated? hm...