Reviews for Falling in Love
BrokenHeartWontMend chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
pouts- i wish they did end up having sex. / that woulda been sweet lolz. stil good though
monkeydefartsalot chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Seriously I agree with one of the reviewers. PARTS OF THIS STORY IS WORD FOR WORD OFF OF YELLOW VOLUME TWO PART 2. Tower of Babel part is exactly word for word. They almost do it at that part and then all of a sudden Taki notices soemthing. If you do copy parts of a different manga at least reference it and don't deny that you didn't get it from there. The story isn't all word for word, BUT that one part is.

monkey
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That's so weird. I really liked this, and as I know there is a sequal, I'm just going to scamper off and read that. I think I'd like it better if the two were just one story, though, to tell you truth. Great job anyway, though. Really. It's great.
Zo One chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Have you ever read Yellow before? Of course you have. It's almost quoted word for word from book 2... You should have given it some credit. That's plagerism my friend. Be careful.
laustic chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I think this is pretty good and I love to see more, especially any romantic interludes between Tsuzuki and Hisoka :)
DarkHeart16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I love it! Please keep updating and don't abandon it like so many others do.
Kumachannanoda chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Hey! That's me! I'm Nikki! Yay! I feel special. I luffled it, but you must continue! Continue. I'll cry if you don't.