Reviews for Road Trip
Tiamac7 chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Great story! I loved how you portrayed both Lee and Amanda as well as the Green Berets. I especially loved how Lee went "A-man-da".
darnchts chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
A great filler story for the trip with the Vigilant. ..I think you did a great job filling in all the holes of this time period. Thanks for sharing it.
AlaskanFan chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
Great idea for a story. Including other characters gave a lot of opportunity to introduce other POV and relational dynamics. Good read.
AJ Young chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I love stories set in season 1. This one was a joy to read. Thanks for posting
Madances chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
I enjoyed this story so much, i stayed awake much later than I should have but I didn't want to quit in the middle. Thank you so much.

Tracy
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
So now I have read another story of yours and I loved it. I have always been curious about what might have happened on that road trip with the Valiant and I think you wrote out a beautiful scenario with the characters captured spot on. I'm hoping to stumble across more of your work as I read my way through the Scarecrow and Mrs King fan fic.
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Okay class, what have we learned from this wonderfully entertaining story? First, Mrs. King is a lovely lady with fantastic people skills. Second apparently, Stetson is a jerk. Gosh, I really, really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
berniej chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Hi, having just immersed myself in the Scarecrow and Mrs King dvd's(present for my birthday) I really am enjoying reading about them. I watched this episode not long ago and you have managed to get his possesive but dismisive actions towards Amanda spot on! He was such a jerk at times and it took him awhile to warm to her..she's a great character and I'm so glad it went their way..pity it had to end when it did, but I hope to enjoy spending time with them on FF now.

Thank you for sharing ..I look forward to further stories

Bernie
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
great rewrite. I liked it very much
lookoutwife chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Thsi is one of my favorite stories of yours Ermintrude. I just love season one Lee and you nailed him. I also love Amanda's characterization-so spot on. The letter was a great addition to the story. I'm so glad Lee realized how lucky he was to have her around!
Grey Fool chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
great ending. I am being sure this is booked marked in my favorite stories for sure.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wonderful additions to a wonderful story, Ermintrude. I love Billy's thoughts at the beginning and the additional chapter with Sike's report-love how Billy told Sikes that Lee and Amanda were partners, they just didn't know it yet. So very very true :)

-Jennifer
Kate56 chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Great story, nice interaction between Lee and Amanda. Glad you made it realistic instead of turning it in to a romance for season 1.

Very enjoyable
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Had a great road trip and no are we there yets. Loved the charcterization of early Lee and Amanda. Lee was a total jerk. Great job.
Lyndasews chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was true to season 1 and characters. Love jealous Lee. And I loved the ending without giving anything away...I thought it was great. Made me smile a lot and laugh at the end. Great Job!