Reviews for Road Trip
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 8/14
An interesting read. The repeated “Stetson was a jerk” was overdone.
Danielle Lyons chapter 1 . 2/17
Great storythank you!
Neano chapter 7 . 6/9/2019
I saw this again today. I’ve read it before. I’m not sure why I didn’t review. And I really love it. Stetson was a jerk. And Amanda was always sweet so I’m sure the army guys would’ve loved her. Really well done story. I enjoyed it very much
Sara chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
I really enjoyed this story. I could see this episode happening.
CindyDee chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
Wow - I have read this story many times over the years and was shocked to find I hadn't left a review. It's thoroughly entertaining and you kept Lee and Amanda in character for early season 1. Your OC are well developed and interesting in their own right. Well done!
Truckee Gal chapter 7 . 3/25/2018
You did a fine job with fleshing out this mission. Amanda surrounded by seven good, unique, physically fit, single men for five days, that's a story that had to be told!
Truckee Gal chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
Amanda's become a tactician, Lee actually listened to her ideas and, together, they won the war game. This weeklong job plus the $500 bonus means her family will have a wishes-do-come-true Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus, she made some friends and admirers along the way. Lee just wants to skip town for an overseas assignment. Holidays without family year-after-year has made Lee callous.
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
Love how the Green Berets are sweet on Amanda and getting a memento to remember them and this road trip. Valentiner is spot on saying Lee's "a goner ... but he doesn't know it yet." Followed by quiet, observant Taylor quipping, "Couldn't happen to a better guy."

Lee ate a big piece of humble pie, after driving the Vigilant for the entire day. He's even ready to work with Amanda on the upcoming test. Billy's sneaky plan is starting to materialize.
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 3/25/2018
Road trip rants and bored kids whining brings to mind family summer vacations in the station wagon driving from flatland Illinois to the Rocky Mountain West. How many minutes? Does it (the motel) have a swimming pool? Lee missed out on these family dynamics.
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 3/25/2018
Oh that's hilarious! Amanda's got the Green Berets moving beds and furniture before she'll play poker with them. Liked that Amanda's accurate assessment of Lee's poker hand unnerved him. There's more to Amanda than Lee's assumptions.
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 3/25/2018
That diner was incredible; they must have waddled out of there, stuffed to the gills. The Green Berets are quiet and polite. Lee started out cranky, but slowly warmed to being cooped up with Amanda. Feels like a road trip!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Billy is a genius at understanding what makes Lee Stetson tick and what motivates Amanda King. He's successfully laid the groundwork with Captain Sikes, too. What about our dynamic duo's preparations? Amanda's baking cookies and packing a lunch ... Lee's packing black books and condoms ... what an unlikely pair! This should be an entertaining road trip.

NOTE: This fanfiction story of yours is recommended reading at Mrs. King's Chronicles in conjunction with their podcast discussing the "Magic Bus" episode. There's a link to this story, which is how I found it, but started at the bottom working my way up to your most recent.
Tiamac7 chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Great story! I loved how you portrayed both Lee and Amanda as well as the Green Berets. I especially loved how Lee went "A-man-da".
darnchts chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
A great filler story for the trip with the Vigilant. ..I think you did a great job filling in all the holes of this time period. Thanks for sharing it.
AlaskanFan chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
Great idea for a story. Including other characters gave a lot of opportunity to introduce other POV and relational dynamics. Good read.