Reviews for Sapphire Birthday
Fate-chan2015 chapter 1 . 9/22
I like the idea with the flowers:)
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aaaaaahhhhhh! So lovely I can't handle it!
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow, who knew Nanoha could plan out something so complex and romantic? That was great.
RatSkie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I definitely dub this fic as cavity-inducing! I just literally squealed at the yellow rose with the red tips and when Fate figured out the meaning!
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Nice work.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Garrrrr so cute! 3 hahah as much as i am not a fan of fluff, i very much like this!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
:D nice i dont know much about flowers though :P its a good info
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's so sufficatingly fluffy, but I just can't stop squealing! XD Flower lore fics are so cute! The different meanings you put together were totally romantic, and I loved the "Here, have a Vivio!" line! o- So sweet! And you wrote it so fabulously! I'm going to go have a fangirl moment now, and leave you with a last AMAZING ONESHOT! 8)
Maileesaeya chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I like this. Of the works I've read from you, I think that this is my favorite, though Saved by the Bell was good too (still haven't finished it).

The only real complaint I've had about your NanoFate stuff (but definitely not this one) is that they present Fate as the seme with Nanoha as the uke (and sometimes, an uncertain one, in what I've read so far), whereas, in the anime (I'm not certain if it's truly canonical, as I still haven't quite finished A's and haven't started on StrikerS yet), Nanoha always seemed to be the seme with Fate playing the uke (though, without any real uncertainty).

Ah, well, in any case, I liked this fic, and I hope you continue to write NanoFate fics! I'm currently planning my own that is best described as being like Saved by the Bell with Nanoha as the seme and magic thrown in. That's not entirely accurate, but I think you get the basic picture.

Looking forward to more!
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Very squee worthy. I thought it was a very romantic story. *bow* Thank you very much.
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
to cute
gunfus chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Don't let fluffy stories scare you! Keep 'em coming! :D

Incredible sweet and, well, fluffy. How can anyone not love it? The flower idea was great, when Fate got her second last flower and her mind raced away was nice.
seirahErinyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
nice fic! It's really well... new! haha... update more stories soon!
Belthasar chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really liked this story, it was very cute. Please put out the sequel soon.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was so fluffy, and Vivio dressing up as Fate was too cute. 3 I really love your fics :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »