Reviews for When I Spin Away
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I loved this. I just saw Pacifier on TV and for some reason this time I thought that Shane/Zoe in the scene where he comforters her about her dad.
juniper holly chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I think I've reviewed already, but I just love this story. I think my favorite part is when Zoe mentions the cop and Shane just can't keep himself from muttering about how much he hated him. There's an entire story in that line...a *good* one, I'm betting. Any chance you could be convinced to write it? [insert puppydog eyes] Just a little one-shot maybe? Pleaase? :)
juniper holly chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Guh. I love this. I love practically everything you write, even if I don't like the genre. sigh. Please update SLH. I'll bake cookies shaped like Wyatt Cain's tin suit...(or would that just be more disturbing than anything? hmm...)
Nina28 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Sweet, angsty and extremely well! I'd love to read a prequel, though:))
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I liked! I liked alot! It was short, sweet, and to the point. You had just the right amount of angst for a story of that length. I love angst, but you didn't go overboard with it as authors often do. And I like how Shane and Zoe loved each other for a long time before they got the courage to actually say anything...well, actually they never did. It was a fluke that Zoe saw that video tape where I'm assuming that Shane confessed his feelings. My only question is why did Shane make the tape. It almost seemed that he never actually intended Zoe to see it. Was it just a way to get the feelings off his chest? And I also enjoyed how Seth apparently knew about the tape for quite a while, but kept quite...sneaky little brat :D