Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
WhyCan'tTheyBeReal7 chapter 8 . 1/9
Ngl. I think Snape should apologise for bullying a child first before Harry apologises for his father’s mistakes. Tbh, he should apologise to everyone for being a shitty teacher. :
WhyCan'tTheyBeReal7 chapter 3 . 1/9
I cant figure out if Harry is better called a ward or an apprentice of Merlin skksks

PETER’S HERE!
Paxloria chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
Good chapter, but if I remember right, there shouldn't be a door at the back of the wardrobe. It should lead straight to the woods.
jwizard39 chapter 8 . 12/9/2021
Using the Chronicles of Narnia in a crossover with Harry Potter is an unusual choice, especially when you take into account who C.S. Lewis was, and his inspiration for said Chronicles.

I'm not saying it doesn't work; you have the talent to make odd pairings work. It's just an odd choice.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 14 . 11/13/2021
loved it only sad for Sirius but yeah he was s with aslan so he will be happy
SpeedReaderM chapter 14 . 11/5/2021
So I was rereading this for like the third time. Decided to drop a review on this gem. I love this story so much. It wraps up Susan's story in a way that the original books never did. Sirius's ending is so sad and perfect at the same time.

If I were to describe this story I'd say it gives the same feelings as the song Blue by Far Caspian. (The name also fits perfectly)
Makana-Aloha chapter 14 . 10/25/2021
Both the greatest crossover between HP and Chronicles of Naria and the saddest. Literally cried at the end. Thank you for the read!
Royslady51 chapter 14 . 10/16/2021
Honestly, if I had the chance to go through that wardrobe and into Christ's arms, I'd go. Sirius isn't dead, he's just moved on.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 14 . 10/9/2021
Beautiful!

Thank y'all so very much!
Blessed be!
MelJ
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
"Sweet Merlin! You're Merlin!" Adorable!
What a wonderful chapter!

I don't care how old it is, I *will* comment as it deserves! ;)

Thank you, GF!
MelJ
Phantom-Fireside chapter 14 . 10/6/2021
honestly I'm fine with what you did for Siri, he deserves the peace he'd find in Aslan's Country.
WJMDragonRider chapter 14 . 9/4/2021
still one of my all time favorites to read and reread and a great crossover.
Nad19 chapter 14 . 8/23/2021
I absolutely love this fanfic! It's marvellous! thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
"they even signed papers" Oh man, I am so, so hoping that it ends up backfiring horribly on the Dursley's since there's no way they'd actually 'save' that money for Harry.
jps986 chapter 14 . 4/11/2021
As a rule, I have avoided Narnia fan fiction and especially crossovers. Narnia is pure Christian allegory written by the premier Christian apologist of the 20th century and such tightly written works rarely fare well when fiddled with. Your approach of just setting healing after the end of the Chronicles with minimal interaction between them and the world of Harry Potter actually does work, and surprisingly well. The tone and writing in each "section" of the story reflects the source material well on top of that. I guess it just goes to show that keeping an open mind, even about much beloved worlds is always a good idea. Thank you GF and Frau, this has been a most enjoyable read.