Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Dropped because snape is a creepy stalker who did not understand being friend zone along with being a murderer rapists terrorist child abuser and bully so no apologies needed for harry to make at all!
g.Menegger chapter 8 . 3/5
I give up. How stupid, Snape was the adult who bullied an eleven year old, now he's demanding an apology "for everything YOU..." What the HELL did Harry do to him, besides existing of course?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2023
What a fucking idiot. Hasn’t done a single thing he came back for yet but sure, go commit suicide.
Cynthia L. Reill chapter 14 . 11/19/2023
Of all the stories I have listened to this one touched me the most, thank you very much.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 10/23/2023
Very well written. It's in the books (In the introduction, actually) that Vernon Dursley did not approve of imagination.
xxStarLordxx chapter 6 . 10/16/2023
I was kinda hoping Harry would get to meet Reepicheep. :D
Difdi chapter 8 . 8/13/2023
Given the true nature of Narnia, and what it lay at the doorstep of, an apple brought back and planted would produce a truly… miraculous tree. That wardrobe made from its wood is quite possibly the single most magical object in the British Isles. Even Excalibur wouldn’t compare.
Difdi chapter 7 . 8/13/2023
If Susan never found Aslan on Earth, then she wasn’t looking properly. It’s not a coincidence that his name has 5 letters in it. Her mistake was looking for a Lion, when she should have been looking for a Lamb.
Difdi chapter 1 . 8/13/2023
Miss Susan knows full well what Harry vanishing into that piece of furniture means. I’m surprised she didn’t follow him in, instead of just calling his name!
Nargelz chapter 8 . 7/3/2023
I get what harrys doing by apolagising to snape on behalf of his father, but i hope snape apoligises as well as how he treated harry was horrible aswell and not just harry everyone at hogwarts who wasnt slytherin like nevilles greatest fear was a teacher that isnt right! (Sorry if some words arnt spelt right i can hardly see what im typing cause foe some reason the backgrounds black and the writing is datk grey)
Silky Button chapter 14 . 6/28/2023
oh gosh! my heart is breaking yet happy for them
a wonderful story with an extremely bitter sweet ending
exitus.ravenblade chapter 2 . 5/10/2023
"No, Harry, you won't be a murderer. At this point, you could sneak into Voldemort's bedroom and cut his throat in the middle of the night and nobody could in good faith convict you of murder."
Mando-Vet chapter 14 . 4/12/2023
This was an outstanding story, and the ending was beautiful; well done, mate.
shimmertree chapter 14 . 4/7/2023
Another great, mind-expanding crossover. I'd like to spend some non-time in Aslan's country myself. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Dark Lord Ac chapter 11 . 2/3/2023
ARE YOU FKN KIDDING ME ... All that training bsht to the trash?

It's was a great Fic until this chapter.