Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Mo.auxier chapter 14 . 2/9
I always cry at the ending, no matter how many times I have read it.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 14 . 1/21
Still one of my all time favorites. I read this when I need a gentle, warm story. Thank you!
Dragoness2525 chapter 1 . 1/19
Maybe you can call it a little over the top, but it's still a good story, and honestly, I don't think you could have ended it any other way. This ending "felt" right, gave some needed closure, and gave Sirius his best case scenario "happy ending". Thanks for giving me a chance to revisit one of my favorite worlds, from a unique perspective.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
Mintley8 chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
Beautiful, thank you x
Oddballzebra chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
What the fuck? He willingly takes the Cruciatus Curse for no apparent reason, forgives Voldemort of everything he's done to Harry and kills him and his followers with a magic hug. This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
Oddballzebra chapter 10 . 10/1/2017
Each chapter is more ridiculous than the last.
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Really? Harry has to apologize in front of everyone when it was Snape who went out of his way to torment Harry for the fault of his father? Have you been eating paint chips?
Oddballzebra chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Are you kidding me? Getting down on one knee and formally proclaiming to do something for him in return for his father's bullying? That's really stupid.
Oddballzebra chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
Read the wiki. It says that in Harry's later years, he eventually grew to match his dad's height, and his dad was considered tall.
Gina chapter 14 . 7/5/2017
stupid onions
angeloneofakind chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story. It gets me every time. This one is one for the record keeping. It sends out a good message about forgiveness, how both hard and easy it can be. I hope for more stories like this.
Echosong chapter 14 . 5/27/2017
I love the story! Your ending for Sirius is kind of fitting, in Narnia canon Aslan's Country was established as a place of joy and healing, and that death was not the end. You reflected it well in this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/28/2017
I think you were way too much of an apologist for Severus, but a decent story. Nothing really happened plot-wise.

A summary for those who can't be bothered to read this 25k word story:
"Harry walks into a closet, gains ultimate magic with no effort, then saves the world without trying. Also, Snape really isn't all that bad, and you should feel sorry for him!"

It's an enjoyable enough read, but nothing compelling really happens.
zezily chapter 14 . 4/23/2017
This is awesome and sad at the same time