Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Therio chapter 1 . 1/26
This is one of those stories that must be read many times. This is like my 5th time reading it, and I still find it to be a great and inspiring story.
tcl7189 chapter 14 . 1/22
Loved it!
SomebodyLost chapter 14 . 1/8
That was rather fantastic.

Yes, yes, Superpowered Harry, but what made it very different was the theme of forgiveness. I've read so much 'Harry gets one over the others and humbles and humiliates everyone'. This thing about forgiveness, it perfectly captured that Aslan feel and made it so refreshing.

Forgiveness - so underrated. Crying men - so looked down on. It's rather sad to see people frown on those things in the real world.

Thanks for writing. That was truly thought-provoking and soothing, for lack of a better word. :D
qwertypous chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
forgiveness my ass..
Netchka3 chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
Interesting storyline. I loved the Narnia books and movies. Original BBC and others.
WanderingDragonborn chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Great work on this story, I really enjoyed it from the start to the end. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you.
CreamsTheDream chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
That was beautifully heart wrenching, gah made me cry! The feels, they hurt but I love it...
BessieWho chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Wonderful heartfelt and tear jerking
DitzyFanGirl chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
This ending hurt my heart, quite literally. However, just like all of your other Fics I have read, this one is wonderful. It's well written, and has a good plot line. As far as I can see, I didn't find any humongous holes or trailing threads. I very much enjoyed the ending you created for albus, it was well done. Personally, I have always prefered fics that have spacing in the midst, (which you do) which makes it quite a bit easier to read, as I'm not constantly losing my line. Thank you both for writing your fics, you both collaborate wonderfully, and create masterpieces. I cannot wait to see what you will come up with next.
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Lovely and very beautiful story, thank you, altoough the end was bittersweet, I was sorry to see Sirius go, sad that he was not able to fully heal, despite the peace at the manor, and move on in this life... I wish that he had met a lovely lady, a partner in life, and found some happiness, that she could have been his support,helped him heal and given him a purpose for living, but he got a peaceful end, and met James again, and Harry will see him again, one day... I feel that the story was a bit rushed at times, it could have been fleshed out a bit with more details... but I loved the concept with Harry coming to Aslans land and being taught by no other than Merlin himself! Snape ( and others) must wonder where he got all his knowledge, how come he matured so fast...excellent blend of the two "universes", very skillfully done... Snape is one of my favs, and I loved his portrayal in your story, that he became a kind of parent to Harry... I missed Ron and Hermione though, as Harry's best friends, (still best friends, I hope?) I love the Weasley twins, but I wondered for a long time where Ron and Hermione were, and how they reacted to this "new" Harry, I am surpirsed that they are not mentioned at the Christmas party... But, overall, really sweet and thoughtprovoking story, I loved the idea of the power of forgiveness and ancient magic , the importance of forgiveness is one of the things that stays with me after reading this story... bittersweet but beautiful ending... Thanks ! On my favs list.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Awesome
alonzo.irenem chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
I love this story!
lonewolf420 chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
besides there is no time and at the same time all time in Aslands country, so for the ones who don't want to see him dead he isn't he is with the others but at any time he needed or wanted to go back he could, because his mortal body never died. but either way damn good story. I really liked how you twisted them together to make it work. though those care takers must have been old as dirt they where adults then the Narnia adventures started, so is susan was old then they must be really old or squibs to live that long. I liked how susan got her redemption. that was one thing that I didn't like about the ending of Narnia, how they just casually talk about how she is this silly little girl worrying about parties and will never grow up. hello her who family just died all at once. some thing tells me she is going to grow up and crash down real hard real quick but there all laughing and happy together.
lonewolf420 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
that is funny. its kind of hard to curse or exclaim in great surprise to someone when most of your vocabulary in that area includes the other guys name.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I really enjoyed this fanfiction ;) It was a beautiful little package of adventure and self discovery :) I loved how you managed to incorporate the seperate aspects of the two worlds and the way you portrayed the characters was spot on! Thanks for sharing it!