Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Gina chapter 14 . 7/5
stupid onions
angeloneofakind chapter 14 . 6/18
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story. It gets me every time. This one is one for the record keeping. It sends out a good message about forgiveness, how both hard and easy it can be. I hope for more stories like this.
Echosong chapter 14 . 5/27
I love the story! Your ending for Sirius is kind of fitting, in Narnia canon Aslan's Country was established as a place of joy and healing, and that death was not the end. You reflected it well in this story.
I think you were way too much of an apologist for Severus, but a decent story. Nothing really happened plot-wise.

A summary for those who can't be bothered to read this 25k word story:
"Harry walks into a closet, gains ultimate magic with no effort, then saves the world without trying. Also, Snape really isn't all that bad, and you should feel sorry for him!"

It's an enjoyable enough read, but nothing compelling really happens.
zezily chapter 14 . 4/23
This is awesome and sad at the same time
When Dumbledore gives half-answers he's manipulative, but if Aslan does then it's just fine, right? After all, who could hold anything against jesus?

Although that's not an entirely fair comparison, it is a little jarring when Aslan consistently isn't at all called out on not answering questions.
Sheelahdog chapter 2 . 2/9
fantastic idea for a cross over!
wechard chapter 14 . 1/22
This is a beautiful story.
rytan451 chapter 14 . 1/16
Heartwrenching in that last scene.

I am glad to see such a quality Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia crossover. This is the first I have read of such calibre.

In my mind, this reads as a story focused primarily on the virtue of forgiveness; it seems focused not on the plot, but on the development in the character of Harry Potter. While it is not quite as good as professional works, it is not often that a person can pull off this type of story.

I am glad to have found this story.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 14 . 1/4
So, forgiveness instead of love. Yet, in a way, forgiveness and love are two sides of the same coin. In order to truly forgive, you must love. When one loves, one forgives. The concepts are so deeply intertwined that they cannot be separated. Dumbledore was right, as well as Harry. Harry could not have forgiven Tom if he hated him. His act of forgiveness was equally an act of love.

Poor Dumbledore. I do not understand the hard feelings so many on the FFN community harbor against Dumbledore, but over time I have come to accept them. If that is how you wish to imagine Dumbledore, go ahead.

This was in general an excellent story. I felt that Sirius' fate was especially well done. In some way, him going into the wardrobe just fit. He has a chance to heal, now.
mugglesftw chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Interesting, I assume this is after Peter died and went to heaven?
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Jesus Christ is a Lion! Get in the car.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
An interesting idea, I hope it turns out well.
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Nice story I have enjoy reading this.
H chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Merlin was a great cook. If he had been as good at magic as he was at cooking, he probably would have been hailed as a god.