Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Books85 chapter 14 . 4/13
Awww... That was so sweet! Not cloying but sweet, kind, and wholesome.

Of course Miss Susan's career (one I share) has nothing to do with my fondness for your story.

One of my favorite sayings (it hangs on the wall in my office) is:
"Any book worth reading at the age of ten is equally worth reading at the age of fifty." - C. S. Lewis

MH
Specky Clarke chapter 14 . 4/5
This story was an excellent blending of Harry and Narnia, extremely well written and a joy to read.
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 14 . 4/2
I think the odea of the power the Dork Lord knows not is the forgive is super great. after all, in C. Mins, Aslan is a chrsitic representation and is coutry is the Heaven. Aslan dead and resurect like Jesus and he's here for the last judgement... ...
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 2/24
Very nice blending of the two worlds. I also love it when things nip along and we don't have to wait through seven long years for "the big battle."

I agree about Sirius having been damaged. If he could have entered the wardrobe back when he left Azkaban, or even at the end of Harry's fourth year - before he was driven crazy by being imprisoned once again in 12GP - his mind and soul might have been restored. As it is, I will always believe Albus has Sirius's blood on his hands for the results of both "imprisonments." JM2K ...

Again, good story.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/24
So either Snape knows about the magic of the place - the wardrobe, Narnia, Aslan, and Merlin - and he just isn't talking ... or he is clueless. I can't tell which just yet.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 2/24
I find Snape's request offensive in the deepest degree. Harry himself has done nothing to Snape. Also, what right has Snape to demand information from Harry on the bequest?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 2/24
I guess I only have a couple of questions about Susan: Does she know who Harry really is? Has she always known, even before he did? Was she "sent" to bring Harry to Aslan?

I don't expect a response, because I believe my questions will eventually be answered. Besides, learning too soon might spoil the fun! ;)

A different question: Did the fall of Narnia have anything to do with Grindelwald and Dumbledore, since that battle apparently took place about the time as the Narnia books?
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 2/21
L.O.L, not knowing that Merlin was known as 'Emrys'! For shame, Potter - for shame! ;-P
lastcrazyhorn chapter 13 . 2/4
Yay!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 5 . 2/4
Are you trying to make me cry!? Yeesh. *sniffles loudly*
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 2/4
*sniffles*
Me chapter 4 . 1/27
Hogswart? You're channeling Jareth, here.

Fun story... But then, all of yours are :)
dennisud chapter 14 . 1/26
Nice to read on a Sunday afternoon! Congrats on a great HP story that intertwined Narina and the WW together believably!

And all without pairings! Kudos!
MonkeyMel1 chapter 14 . 1/19
Well done with this story. I enjoyed reading it.
Shadow of Flame chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
That was intense. I don't really know what to say but "whoa..."