Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
Story's nice. But I'm going to have to drop it here. Having snape included in the main plot ruined it for me.
Rebatrek chapter 13 . 11/23/2020
Great story!
shadewolfedrt chapter 14 . 11/17/2020
I have read and seen all but the animated version of the Wardrobe stories and I thought Susan was married and that was one of the reasons she had forgotten Aslan and the others,
Zara Bennle chapter 8 . 11/10/2020
I think that the Emporer beyond the sea is Aslan himself. That is all of everything and everything is him. I think that the golden lion is the physical manifestation of the land beynd Aslan's country and that the emporer beyond the sea is the not personified Aslan
nuseybah27 chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
this merlin reminds me of the disney movie.
nuseybah27 chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
this merlin reminds me of the disney movie.
Purple Myst chapter 14 . 8/26/2020
OMG u made me cry at the end... *balling big fat tears*
TurquoiseInk chapter 14 . 6/26/2020
Thank you, for writing this story. This is one of the stories I didn't realize I needed to read until I started reading it. The message of growth, forgiveness, and respect pricked a hurt I had been nursing, and I feel a lot better for having read your story. The few stories I can compare this with are "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane", "The Alchemist", and "Bless Me, Utlima". I'm glad Susan was forgiven. I'm glad she got to see her family again. I'm glad Harry was healed and given the time to grieve he needed.

I hope I can one day be like the Susan the Gentle you've written, who offers her love and care to those in need of more. I will treasure this story in my heart.
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 14 . 6/18/2020
This story was beautiful. Thank you
Jim chapter 14 . 6/9/2020
Great story and really original. Ending was sad with Sirius going to Aslan country. thanks!
Ghostcraft9 chapter 14 . 6/5/2020
I just read through the entire story and the only bad part of the experience is that it ended. Your portrayal of the characters was perfect and this was a joy to experience reading.
P.S if you see this have a nice day
N Flamel chapter 14 . 5/25/2020
I rarely read cross-overs, so I'm glad I made an exception for this story. It was charming, emotional, and well written. The ending scene with Harry and Sirius was especially well written and very heartrending but a good decision on your part. Sirius will be much happier with James and Lily on the other side of the wardrobe. Thanks for this highly involving story.
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 5/25/2020
Excellent story! Really loved it! Enjoyed the twist on the power the Dark Lord knows not. Very well done that. Also enjoyed meeting Susan earlier in the story as Harry's only friend the librarian. Interesting you should have had her befriend Snape as well. Loved how you tied all of the twisted knots together into a fantastic story.
SafaiaFureia chapter 14 . 4/9/2020
A sequel would be awesome but, I haven't the foggiest what would be in it. A simple one shot would be very nice though, where it shows Harry being welcomed back to Aslan's Country by his friends and family. Just a thought from someone who hates to see the end of a wonderful story.
SafaiaFureia chapter 2 . 4/9/2020
I love the ' "Sweet Merlin! You're Merlin!" ' bit!

With the amount that you seem to like including Merlin in these fics, I wonder if you've had the pleasure of reading The Crystal Cave series by Mary Stewart? If not, I think you would enjoy them :D