Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Very nice blending of the two worlds. I also love it when things nip along and we don't have to wait through seven long years for "the big battle."

I agree about Sirius having been damaged. If he could have entered the wardrobe back when he left Azkaban, or even at the end of Harry's fourth year - before he was driven crazy by being imprisoned once again in 12GP - his mind and soul might have been restored. As it is, I will always believe Albus has Sirius's blood on his hands for the results of both "imprisonments." JM2K ...

Again, good story.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
So either Snape knows about the magic of the place - the wardrobe, Narnia, Aslan, and Merlin - and he just isn't talking ... or he is clueless. I can't tell which just yet.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I find Snape's request offensive in the deepest degree. Harry himself has done nothing to Snape. Also, what right has Snape to demand information from Harry on the bequest?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I guess I only have a couple of questions about Susan: Does she know who Harry really is? Has she always known, even before he did? Was she "sent" to bring Harry to Aslan?

I don't expect a response, because I believe my questions will eventually be answered. Besides, learning too soon might spoil the fun! ;)

A different question: Did the fall of Narnia have anything to do with Grindelwald and Dumbledore, since that battle apparently took place about the time as the Narnia books?
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
L.O.L, not knowing that Merlin was known as 'Emrys'! For shame, Potter - for shame! ;-P
lastcrazyhorn chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Yay!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Are you trying to make me cry!? Yeesh. *sniffles loudly*
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
*sniffles*
Me chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Hogswart? You're channeling Jareth, here.

Fun story... But then, all of yours are :)
dennisud chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Nice to read on a Sunday afternoon! Congrats on a great HP story that intertwined Narina and the WW together believably!

And all without pairings! Kudos!
MonkeyMel1 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Well done with this story. I enjoyed reading it.
Shadow of Flame chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
That was intense. I don't really know what to say but "whoa..."
staretoile chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Hi,

nice idea to let Harry heal with the help of Aslan. The idea of the "power he knows not" to be
forgiveness and to "hug" Voldemort to death was fabulous!

I loved reading your story!

Kind regards
Andrea
fadewind chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Oh I really like your ending... bitter sweet... with hope.
fadewind chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
You did it again! You have me hooked! Granted, your other fiction led me to this one. You have done a good job blending the two worlds. The CON are one of my favorite series. I have read them all many times over the years and they don't get old. The way you decribe beginnings of Aslan's country was well done.
738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »