Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Ghostcraft9 chapter 14 . 6/5/2020
I just read through the entire story and the only bad part of the experience is that it ended. Your portrayal of the characters was perfect and this was a joy to experience reading.
P.S if you see this have a nice day
N Flamel chapter 14 . 5/25/2020
I rarely read cross-overs, so I'm glad I made an exception for this story. It was charming, emotional, and well written. The ending scene with Harry and Sirius was especially well written and very heartrending but a good decision on your part. Sirius will be much happier with James and Lily on the other side of the wardrobe. Thanks for this highly involving story.
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 5/25/2020
Excellent story! Really loved it! Enjoyed the twist on the power the Dark Lord knows not. Very well done that. Also enjoyed meeting Susan earlier in the story as Harry's only friend the librarian. Interesting you should have had her befriend Snape as well. Loved how you tied all of the twisted knots together into a fantastic story.
SafaiaFureia chapter 14 . 4/9/2020
A sequel would be awesome but, I haven't the foggiest what would be in it. A simple one shot would be very nice though, where it shows Harry being welcomed back to Aslan's Country by his friends and family. Just a thought from someone who hates to see the end of a wonderful story.
SafaiaFureia chapter 2 . 4/9/2020
I love the ' "Sweet Merlin! You're Merlin!" ' bit!

With the amount that you seem to like including Merlin in these fics, I wonder if you've had the pleasure of reading The Crystal Cave series by Mary Stewart? If not, I think you would enjoy them :D
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 14 . 3/20/2020
Great story
Thanks for sharing
nono chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
... well damn, right in the feels.
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 3/3/2020
Sweet but slightly sad. Very nice!
Joey394 chapter 3 . 2/24/2020
I love what you write never stop please
aries12345251 chapter 11 . 2/23/2020
this should be considered a crack fic?! seriously forgiveness is the power he knows not, why did he need to train if he only need to do is to be apunching bag
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 14 . 1/21/2020
I think the ending was sweet. Something both Harry and Sirius deserved. Thank you for the story.
spitfyre1 chapter 14 . 11/23/2019
I just binge this. It is an amazing crossover.
clover cat Klee chapter 14 . 10/18/2019
wow, this is beautiful, I especially like the ending, that not everything was automatically peachy and that some damage could not be undone, but that peace was found...
1sunfun chapter 14 . 10/6/2019
Very good story. And interesting epilogue.
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 14 . 9/14/2019
Nooo, Sirius!
*Cries* We just want you to be happy!
738 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »