Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wardrobe
Lady Starlight2 chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Heh, I just loved that last line..."Sweet Merlin! You're Merlin!" It just cracked me up!Anyway, this is a great story so far and I hope that you update it soon!
mae-E chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
this was a really cool chapter. a really cool start to a story!

I like how you try to stay close to the original works.

I thoguht that at the end of the 7th narnia book they mention the house having been destroyed in the real world. but i guess some things have to change to make the story work.

that kind of funny how you put a door at the back of the wardrobe.

so does miss susan follow after him? or is he in this adventure on his own? if miss susan does follow him it could be her redemtion for turning her back on narnia so many years ago.

if this is after the fall is there a narnia left behind the wardorbe door? or does it now lead to the narnia that the was created from? if so will he run into miss susan's sibllings as they are ruleing over the land?

keep up the good work, I really want to see where you go with this story!
Tri Mriel chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Please continue this story! What a wonderful idea you have here. Keep it up!
LigerJager chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
personally I would have gone with Poly, that way, he would have visited Narnia before Tirian's time and the end, but hey I'm not complaining.

It is well written and has excellent pace. Can't wait for it to be revealed that Suasn was a Queen suring the Golden Age. Anyways good job, and just have fun with this! Eagerly awaiting for your next installment whener that is!
BrokenpenBleedingLead chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Kind of a cool crossover to tackle! I look forward to seeing what you do with this.
Notebooks chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is GOOD! Update soon plz
InzanityRulz chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Interesting plot. Can't wait to see where you are going with it. Update soon!
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I was wondering if there were any HP/Narnia crossovers! This one seems to be off to a good start.

I like it.
Caelus06 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
wow. truly great stories always leave my head swiming. wow. i can't wait until you update this. oh btw did Miss Susan know that Harry is a Wizard ? Cause you'd think after all the time she spent in Narnia she would at least feel a fait buzz of it. i mean with how time works there she has spent several lifetimes there. also will we see the characters from Prince Caspain

(it's been awhile sense i read the books) ? please update soon.

-C.J Rain
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Great beginning :) I can't wait for the next chapter, please update again soon :)
fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Long live Harry and the wardrobe! I have been searching for such a story and now it is found! Thank you!
Blades of Silver chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Ooh, a great start to this story. I can't wait to see where you take it Keep up the great work.
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Lovely!
Kayjay Dee chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
:] I can't wait for your next update!
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I've been looking for a crossover with the Lion, The Witch and Wardrobe.. and this one seems to be what I'm looking for..

a good start.. :D