Reviews for Breaking Zelda's Curse
TacoKing23 chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
I don't mind the ending. While I WOULD like to see where Hyrule went from here, I don't think EVERY story needs an epilogue. In this case, open-ended is fine. I've seen some stories where the author thought "open-ended" meant, "I'll just stop writing and let you imagine how this story-critical scene (and all events thereafter) ends." Thank you for not doing that.

I like how, throughout the story, you made certain that Zelda had limits. Even if she is much more a warrior in this than in previous incarnations, she is still the bearer of Wisdom, not Courage, and you pretty nicely defined her role. She was much more physically capable than she would normally be, but not so much that she overshadowed the Hero, and I like that you managed to strike the balance of "not the damsel in distress," but also "not female Link with stronger magic."
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
This Zelda is certainly cunning. She's always been wise, but I don't know if I've seen one so clever before.
TacoKing23 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Warrior Zelda... I like it, but, as usual, I can't even think of how this will go. You're very good at that.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
I love this fanfic you are an awesome writer
Rory O'Kane chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
An interesting story, with world-building about the nature of the Triforce cycle and more-realistic depictions of the action we see in-game. But the ending didn’t feel complete enough. Was the curse *really* fully removed, and the cycle ended? I wasn’t convinced of that by this brief ending. For all I know, Ganondorf touched the Triforce first, and the first part of his wish is making everyone complacent. That’s probably not what happened, but you need to prove Zelda’s victory more.

And do Zelda and Link stay friends? Do they progress into a romantic relationship? Does Zelda’s father recover his sanity? If not, when Zelda is ruler, does she make any decrees to ensure the future safety of the kingdom against similar threats? There is more that could be said.
Nanya chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Pretty good story. Very nice.

If there was a Zelda game like this (Spirit Tracks sucked), it would be awesome.
Hidari chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
Epilogue! Just one waffy scene, not too cavity inducing, to make us giddy. Pleaseeee!
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I really like it a lot! I'll review more later.

- Marie
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Unorthodox and a bit anticlimactic but hey it's good.
Marilynn Lake chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Wow, I've seen things like this countless times, but each and every one either paint Zelda as 'perfect' or an annoying twit. This was well written, and, although short, excellent in quality. Good job!
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
I found this on TV Tropes, and managed to read it in a morning. Gods, do I love it. I'm recomending it to all my friends.
fedora wind chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I'm glad I've started reading this story, trully glad. Even though I'm just at the second chapter, I can tell it's good and that it'll keep me glued to it.

And it's already complete! :D No waiting involved! :D
Imgonenowgoodbye12345 chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
Are you the Seldavia who keeps commenting on my fanart? :D

Anywho, nice story. Seems like the pacing was a bit too fast, and especially action sequences or when characters were moving from one location to the next. The plus side is that it made the story a quick read and so I didn't have to drop reading it and then forget to pick it up again.

Did you name Atrayu after Atreyu from the Neverending Story, or is it just a funny coincidence?
banjo2E chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Excellent work. I loved Zelda's characterization.
Captain-Trina chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
I've seen your name floating around forums and the like, but I think this is the first time I've followed their advice and read one of your fics; I have not been disappointed. Your writing style is simpler than some authors I've read, which at times makes it seem like the story is moving too quickly, but only just. And besides, I find I have the same problem in my own writing. In any case, I'll definitely be checking out more of your stuff.