Reviews for Lean On Me
Story time6 chapter 6 . 7/29
Was so excited when I found out you made a sequel, please update!:)
JoeNeal chapter 6 . 6/23
Come on,it's been awhile since you updated.. Please don't leave this story incomplete.
GJFH chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Uhh...I do like Joe whumppage!Yay cuts and bruises!
overkalix chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
This is great so far! I hope you're able to finish it sometime...
unobtrusivescribe chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Extremely interesting story and I really like the fatherly role Frank has taken. Can't wait to see how the brothers are going to bust the gang!
cherry4evs1 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Wait! What? im freaking out over your last sentence over here! you sure know how to make a proper cliffhanger(not that its a good thing) Joe is going to die? it will cost him his life? no! you can't! please? update soon!
mangatiger14 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
ah! soo many cliffies! I need to hear the rest!
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I really like this story please update!
JackFrost23 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
niver chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
No way! Joe can't die!
Midst Ride chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
excellent work please update soon!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
He was actually surprised when Joe’s expression cleared up and marveled, once again, at how much faith Joe put in him. He always believed, no matter if they were cornered by a gang of grave robbers or alone for Thanksgiving, that Frank would bail them out.

And, whether in spite of or because of this, Frank usually did, sometimes pulling through by the skin of his teeth, but he always managed to get out. Somehow.

Fantastic chappie! I loved it! :)
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
poor Frank. i liked this chapter a lot. of course, i like every chapter. anywho, i am a bit confused. are these a series of flashbacks before Joe is carried home half-dead?
EstellaB chapter 6 . 1/23/2008

Please? I don't know if I can cope with the trauma of Joe Hardy dying. I don't love him quite as much as Frank or Nancy, but I do love him dearly :D

Also, I'd love to see someone from the Nancy Drew verse in here, particularly Nancy. Poor Frank. He needs somebody that won't do rash things and gets themselves killed... actually, saying that, Nancy'd probably be a bad choice.

But I'd love to see her here anyway.
Red Hardy chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
"Later, Frank wondered if he’d said those things because he knew, somehow, that he wouldn’t have much more time, if he had known, before it happened, that Joe was being thrown into something that would cost him his life."

-WAHT? ACK! That is a cruel place to leave off! Is Joe going to die too?

I loved Joe's unshakable faith in Frank whether it's saving Joe's life or saving Thanksgiving! :)

And the way Joe sort of cringed when Frank used one of Laura's favorite sayings. That was so sad and so very REAL!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »