Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was a perfect story because not all of life has the happy ending Christmas endings.I think it was perfect because on many,many,many times in my life since that song came out by Mariah Carey have I heard it and felt the same thing on a Christmas of a break up or whatever has happened to the man I wanted.I always love and curse that dame song ha ha.I think it was very well writing and I enjoyed it a lot.
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is very well written.

I lurve eet.

Shadow-D'hampyr chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Hey,

Ah, the eternal angst. I really think we should make a statue to it someday. Lovely ending. So, the question that begs asking, not writing a companion though, is if she becomes an evil, vindictive, hard-hearted, shell of a woman. Great job...

~Shadow
arkenstone2003 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Omg, I know how you feel with the hormones. My are going wacko right now, but even though you did warn me I still read the story and I felt like crying when Sarah was crying. I almost did when you got to Jareth.

It was a great story, I liked it a lot. Even though it almost made me cry.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Great one-shot :D,the ending made me sad though, poor Sarah and Jareth! Great job with this fic~!
snowbird chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I get the feeling you like sad endings. Which I absolutely hate because I see too much of that in real life. When I read, I want to escape for awhile. Your oneshot was so touching and heartbreaking. Two people in pain. I wanted their pain to end. You condemned them forever. Not a nice Christmas tale. It left me sad and depressed. I'm sad and depressed enough as it is. Holidays have no meaning for me anymore. I'm a grown adult and I know what real pain is and lonliness.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so cute I loved it! Great job!
nik chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
...damn u...it was writtne really well ...but damn U! you made me CRY
Lady Cobweb chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was angsty, yes, but well written nagst. I enjoyed the transition from Christmas joy to desperate longing, it really exhibited the human nature of Sarah and created a tenderness in a character who does not often exude such tenderness. Well done! :)
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I loved it so much to begin with, but then it made me cry-just a little I swear! Like only one tear!

*sigh* well, Im just gonna go pretend that Jareth came to her and they made everything alright now.

Night! Thanks for the story I liked it!
Zombiegirl197 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wah! *sobs* that *sob* was really *sob* sad.* goes sob in her room*

Naruto: she just watched Phantom of the opera and Titanic, both of them made her cry and now sge is crying for this one-shot! Cool!

Me: *opens door * Shur Up! *closes door*
Jaded Delirium chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I love this! Angsty yet romantic and sweet. The language is simple yet meaningful. Great job!
inubaka101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
niceness
Reficula chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Writing on sudden inspiration, such as a dream, a real life experience or even stupid hormones can be a great inspirational “burst”. It can, of course, also help you get stuff out of your system. But I’ll have to agree with you, it isn’t one of your best pieces.

I know you’ll never touch it again, and that’s fine, but you could make a sequel. I’d advise against it, though, basically because you dislike this fic. So any further weaving on the story will only come across as a half-hearted story, at best.

But maybe this might be because you’ve written “your Labyrinth story”, as in, before you made “the Challenge” you might have had plenty of ideas as to how the unfinished story of “The Labyrinth” might end. But by defining one, you might have excluded other. Especially since it turned out so well. So perhaps you should see this line of “not happy endings” as a sign that you’re ready to move from The Labyrinth and write something else. Perhaps fics for something else, or perhaps original work.

I don’t know. It was just a thought that struck me while reading it. ;)
violetmadame chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
ok. i understand fluff. This is cool. Just wondering though, will you be continuing the holiday saga or is this the ending? I ask because I like the whole Sarah living with the hot king of the dragons Draven guy and Jareth being upset...yeah. Sorry so off topic...I'm just curious!