Reviews for Confession
heather chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
would like to read Jack's pov and what becomes of the two of them...
heather chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I liked that, i have often thought there were things unsaid that needed to be between liz and jack and you took it on nicely. If u want to take it on then I'll certainly read it.
Clorox2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Please write more!
ScenexCupcake chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
aww i luv thiz story keep writing more on it pretty plez

but if u do hav jack confase((sp?)) u should make him say sumthing lik ull alwayz hav mi whole heart lolz ]
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
So fantastic! "A piece of my heart will always be yours"
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I think this defiately has potential. Great storyline and dialogue...

but you had a lot of run-ons, and a lot of text didn't flow right, but that was probably due to the run on sentences.

Other than that, the story is pretty good.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
eruditeamber chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I liked it A LOT, which is weird for me because I'm mostly a Will/Elizabeth fan, but this story was great, and I think a sequel could be even greater!
teenelizabeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Yes, that much rum is enough to make anyone say (and do) things they'd be better off withholding. I am a prime example. P

A lovely story and a tactfully written sex scene, if I do say so myself. By calling it "smut," I think you're being a little hard on yourself. It takes some serious talent to be able to write something like that without it turning out like some paperback erotica novel.

A few of your paragraphs are a little long, though. When that happens, a lot of readers lose interest and hit that unfortunate "back" button. Space things out a bit, and you'll be just fine.

I'll be watching for more.

-Christine
MeganSparrow chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
YES! Please continue! You're right, they are always misunderstanding each other. Pretty common in love stories between two people who are truly meant to be together. And they are. Were. Should have been.

I appreciate your honesty about writing smut with your eyes closed and face red. Can't blame you, I would do the same thing! But you did such an incredible job! I never would have known that it was difficult for you to write.

Looking forward to the next update, because you ARE going to continue, right? :-)
Depperanium chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
WOW that was a really good chapter! It was written really well and I really felt the emotion of it. Definitely continue with this one, I cant wait to read more! :)
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hehe... smut written with eyes closed and a red face... ;o) Come on, enjoy it when you're writing it! :oP

You did a fine job on this and I'd honestly love to see that you continue it post AWE. Really, there's so much more for Jack and Lizzie and they deserve a happy ending, don't you think?

Please keep up your great work!

Take care,

~Sassy~
Jack Solo Black chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw! Please write more! lol. I wanna sequel! lol.
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
omgi love this! you so ahve to turn it into a chapter story! i cna't wait for u to update this it looks great! absolutely brilliant plz plz plz update!
FallenPride chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This was a very nice piece. You kept the character voices pretty close to spot on (in my opinion anyway). There was just the right amount of tension and angst, without it slipping over to the deep end to make the forgivness seem unbelievable. The smut was just the right mix of detail and left-to-imagination to make it both sweet and hot.

The only real negative I found for your story was the formating of the entire thing. You had clumps of text stuck together that should have been made into their own paragraphs. It made the story a little dense in reading, and at points difficult to nagivate.

But other than that, it was a very enjoyable read!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was AWESOME! Beautifully written, and so painfully sad... so truthfully sad... I absolutely loved it.

You should definitely continue! *begs* I'd love to read more!