Reviews for Rules of Engagement
orangestorange chapter 8 . 7/18
I enjoyed the story! I like your perspective on Naru's character. Just, kinda wondering if Yasu is still on the library... Poor yasu lol
Weasel Fu chapter 8 . 2/26
I really like your story. I think you did a good job on Naru's (possible) character and on the others as well. Thanks!
Precious Power chapter 3 . 2/14
Nah !I'm more of an ice cream person when it comes to movies!But thanks for the offer!
The Night Whisperer chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
LOL XD I think it's adorable how Naru wants to keep planning his future with Mai. It just shows how committed he is to her :) And I hope it continues to stay that way for the many years to come.
The Night Whisperer chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
The way Naru just tossed his plans out the window and gave Mai a kiss was .. So. Freaking. Cute! XD And then when he guided her to the door and waited for her to lock it I started cracking up! LOL XD I could totally see this happening!
The Night Whisperer chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
LMFAO XD I can totally imagine Yasu going through all that trouble just to find out Naru's "master plan." He's really turning into a little investigator, isn't he? ;) Too bad it was just a cover up for Naru's real date with Mai. Oh, I wonder what he has planned for her next! :D
The Night Whisperer chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Yeah, I can definitely see Yasuhara being a problem :P I mean, once he latches onto somethings it's pretty hard for him to let go. But I'm sure Naru will find a way to keep him off his trail ;)
The Night Whisperer chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Oh, my God! Naru is an evil genius! LOL XD He came up with a fool proof plan to ask Mai out without actually asking her! And by the time she figures it out they'll have been dating for over a month now. Wow, I guess all that planning really will pay off in the end. LOL XD
The Night Whisperer chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Well, I can't say Masako wasn't asking for it because we all know how Naru feels about "Love Confessions." Besides, he already has his heart set on Mai ;)
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Well, damn ... I wonder what Naru did to make Masako cry like that. I mean, I may not be her biggest fan, but that's taking it a bit too far. But to be fair, Mai did try to warn her ... So~ *shrugs* What can you do?
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
LMFAO XD This is so fucking Naru right now! I mean, seriously! Who the fuck makes a file for someone that they plan on going out with?! And we all know the only reason he's doing this is because he likes Mai :P Work performance and professionalism be damned~
mutemuia chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
This was soooo Naru! I loved it! I enjoyed your story, thanks for writing it.
ShadowSheki chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
I for once DO NOT have a comment.
sakaeru chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
THAT WAS ALL SO GOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE END? You've characterized everyone so perfectly, especially Naru! He's exactly how I'd imagine him to be, and honestly, I couldn't ask for any better!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
I loved this! I think you did a really good job with how you portrayed Naru and I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been to keep him in character in a romance story where he has a romantic interest.