Reviews for In the Light of the Moon
old-crow chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
Hi,

This is one of the better abandoned stories that I've read. Road-kill, or just on a break?

Old-
moonpower02 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Very in nice story. Just one question is this a Harry/Luna couple story or something? Like what you have so far. Keep up the great work. update when you can.
Alas Vomit chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Whoa, whoa, whoa, awesome, L. That was good, very, very good. My memory must be absolutely failing me because I don't remember this article bit. Is it new? I like it a lot.

Now sho' me yo' feet!
PapaMidNite chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Wizards piss me off so much sometimes. O no we can't rebuild Hogwarts unless Harry says so, We can't rebuild the Ministry unless Harry says so. Thats why I don't think they can ever move foward. Great story so far.
Hanneli chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Ack! Good chapter, of course, but Ron's being such a jerk. I understand he's very protective of Ginny, being her older brother and all, but he *should* be a little more forgiving of Harry given how Harry welcomed him back in DH.

Still love the story, BTW. It's just that prolonged fights between friends make me sad.
Hanneli chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
LOL! I was cracking up at the extent of Hermione's research. If only my study skills were half so admirable. XD
Hanneli chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
You know what I'm really liking about this story? It's not completely dark and angsty and it's not super fluffy and peppy. I like the balance that you've struck.

Ron and Hermione's relationship is so true to the books. They bicker, but underneath it you can see how much they love each other. Truth be told, I was getting a little tired of "I wuv you so much, Mione!" "I wuv you even more, Wonnie!" stories. ;) This is like a breath of fresh air.

Loved Ron's reaction to Harry's return. He must be very hurt, and I can understand why. Still, I can see Harry's side of things, too.
Hanneli chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow! I usually shy away from multi-chapter stories, but I'm glad I gave this one a chance. Ginny's portrayal is pretty darn realistic and Harry and Luna's interactions are so sweet- just like in the books. I'd write more but I'm off to chapter 2 now!

Hanneli
jmsdragn chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
interesting
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
so you said to ask so im going to is the pairing luna and harry goi nto be romantic or just like a brother sister thing? and this is interesting and a good read and well written so far
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Hey I like your story!
Alas Vomit chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
I'm reviewing, dear L! And only forever after reading this. Haha.

Well, just saying keep at it and that I never realize how much dialog you use. I guess it's always a shock for me to read stories like that since I tend to shy away from it. But hey, it works.
tansy1354 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
This is certainly looking interesting and I agree with the premise that it was time for the magical community to do some things for themselves and for Harry to get some time to himself.

I also like the Harry/Luna pairing ever since I say Order of the Phoenix on film, since she seemed to have a lot more presence than Ginny Weasley. Besides I am a sucker for the underdog and I think they would be good for each other.

Look forward to the next chapter whenever it arrives.
Stygius.Magic chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
the weasley have proven that they don't consider harry part of their family, regardless of what they have said or will say. whilst the rest of the family was doing its best to support itself and each other, they left harry alone to fend for himself, and on his return he is ridiculed and questioned over his actions and inactions. whilst i understand that their emotions are high and what not, if harry was truly considered a member of family he would not have been shunned as he was. I think harry should keep relations with them, but more of distant relatives not an immediate family.

in the mean time he needs to find support from somewhere else, or do what i assume dumbles did, and busy himself in hogwarts and work, drown himself in work so as to bleed out his need for family and friends...

it would also allow opportunity to build the harry/luna fic... and also allow for the introduction of teddy... made in an attempt to make harry more human again...

anyway, those are just my thoughts after reading your 3 chapters, i' sure u have a plot outlined, and i eagerly await to see what you come up with.
ummyea chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
what was the point of harry giving him that room when he hates kreacher