Reviews for The Outsiders
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Wow, this is such a action packed chapter. It makes it hard to catch a breath. My heart aches for Dean! Sam was already in bad shape, and I worry for him now that he has been injured again. I can't wait for more!
TraSan chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Flaming ducks, girl!

Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

Sam could drown down there and Dean won't see him and eep!

More please.
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
So, Mary and Jess are real and looking out for Sam? Cool.

And Sam assumes that Dean is the only one with the harem? So Sammy!
Floralia chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
What good timing. I’d literally just finished re-reading the first two when this popped up. It’s like you read my mind. Which isn’t wise.

Poor wobbly Sam. I love how you can still sense them managing to communicate effectively even if Sam can’t speak. For now at least. They know each other so well that facial expressions and hand squeezing says it all. And poor Dean for needing to take some time alone to regroup but knowing Sam needs him to be around more. I’m so intrigued as to where this is going to go.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
*cheers* Great, you have started the third story! Poor Dean, you can see he needs some of his own space as taking care of Sammy is a full time job at the moment, and poor Sam so jittery if Dean is out of his sight that his brother hasn't the heart to leave him in the car! He may well have taken Sam into the gas station, where he promptly seems to pass out but with what Sam is seeing at the end of the chapter he should have taken him with him to the office! Please say that Sam has the sense not to try and go out in the approaching storm to investigate what he saw, or thought he saw!

Those boys really need to get to Bobby's as soon as possible!

Awesome first chapter, looking forward to more!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Dude! I've been waiting for this sequel forEVER! I'm ecstatic that you're continuing it: totally made my week. This chapter was an excellent start! I laughed out loud at the "mutant STD" part, and your limpifying is first class. I love the attention to detail.

This chapter deserves a re-read. Can you tell I'm excited?
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great start to the third story. Dean threatning to take Sam back and then the mutant STD were hysterical. But he still can't leave Sam alone for a minute can he? Is it Mary and Jess again or something nasty? Will Dean get to see them or will he think Sam's just still sick. Brotherly love what can you do. please keep it coming.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Woo hoo, the sequel has started! Great chapter! Dean should know better than to leeave Sam alone by now. At least he's in the store and not in the car. Wonder who the people outside are. Can't wait for more.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
New fic! And the third of the trilogy! So totally cool! I am so looking forward to seeing where you take us this time...you're off to an awesome start. :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
YAY FIC! Congrats on getting this one started :) I knew you could-and it's a fun read. I'm looking forward to seeing all of it and that you finished despite my beta! And what line did I add?

I do love your limp!Sam.
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Eep! I have you on author alert, but it must have been after the first two installments!

On the plus side, I have something to read until the next chapter posts!

Some excellent Hurt!Sam and Hovering!Dean. Loving it.
carocali chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yeah! A continuation! And you're writing again! woohoo!

Sounds like the boys are out for trouble again! Gotta love Dean's cover; CDC AND Dokken! Priceless!

You're already playing with the poor boy and torturing him in the first chapter! Who's outside waving at him? Will he be tempted to follow?

More please!

:D

Caroline
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
LOVED IT! Especially the mutant STD jab. That had me laughing all the way til the end :) More please?
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yay! The third part is up! I love this, and you capture the banter between the boys so well- favorite part has to be-

He peaked over Dean’s shoulder and motioned toward Sam, “He isn’t…infected with it, is he?” he asked nervously.

Dean’s eyes twinkled with suppressed laughter. “No, he’s having problems with a mutant STD strain but he’s not contagious.”

Sam was aware of his surroundings and apparently had heard what Dean told the clerk because he mouthed ‘mutant STD?’

Priceless! I can't wait to read more!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11