Reviews for The Outsiders
cavetrollgrl chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
wonderful ending. You scared us at first glad you didn't make it a death fic. Having the "Outsiders" as a reference both boys used fit in perfectly as well of the tri's title. Using quotes as a means of one brother letting the other know they're ok was nice. Tell the boys normal's overrated even if old yellow eyes isn't around anymore. Thanke for the trilogy.
RhianaStar chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
THANKS YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A GREAT STORY! I'm definitely going to make time to re-read this story. And.. quoting "The Outsiders"... ah one of my favorites... Ponyboy & Sodapop... lol... take care... have a rest... until the next story...
maxandkiz chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
That was wonderful! Between the show tonight and this chapter, I think I'm in brotherly moments overload! What a way to start a vacation! Looking forward to your next story. (After I go back and read all three of these together)
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
*Bows down and claps ridiculously* I am SO sad to see this end. It was everything, and more!
gidgetgal9 chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
I'm a sucker for a happy ending- though I'm sure the other ending was a tear jerker and would have had a major impact! I love this ending with The Outsiders references- I love them! "Stay Gold" made me smile! Great story, can't wait for you to start your next project!
TraSan chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Oh man, I am such a SUCKER For a happy ending. Hmm...don't take this the wrong way, but I'm kind of glad your computer ate the first draft...because this ending was great!

Thanks for writing.
friendly chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
great job.. and have a nice vacation
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
OMG what a dramatic chapter! Sam certainly saw off the demon in style and loved his silent conversation with Dean! Lovely touch too that the images of Jess and Mary appeared to him to give him strength! But defeating Asher has taken it's toll on Sam, now he is banished Sam has got to survive!

Dean's not in too good a state either, passing out! But where is Bobby, has the knife wielding tart been harder to dispose of than he thought!

Awesome update, loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
*weeping silently* beautiful.
Kaewi chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
I've really enjoyed the last couple of chapters, and this one topped them all. I can't believe it's almost over :(
Thorny Hedge chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
Go, Sammy! Am loving your story!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
great part!
carocali chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
Wow, what a climax! Way to go Sammy with the imploding - but at what cost? He finally gets a hold of his powers and they may be the death of him!

Poor Dean, realizing a moment too late what Sam was doing. Hopefully HIS strength will be enough to pull Sam through...
geminigrl11 chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
I like the AU-very much and I admit it, there are few things I like better than Sam-in-a-heap. :)

Ding, dong, the demon's dead, but what now? Must. Save. Sammy!
geminigrl11 chapter 10 . 12/12/2007
Oh, wow. The last thing Dean would ever want Sam to hear him say, regardless of how it was meant. And yet, Dean's one line: "Dean recognized some truth in what the demon said but he knew everything they’d done, everything he’d done, had been for the family." is so true.

My sympathies lie with Sam, when it comes to the Stanford thing-no hesitation. And his reasons for leaving made sense. But I feel Dean's truth here: he never did anything (beyond the normal, stupid brother stuff) out of anything but love. His view might have gotten a little cockeyed over the years, understandably, but this is definitely his truth.

And for us? It's the "dun, dun, DUN" moment. :D