Reviews for The Outsiders
TraSan chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
A little AU is good for us! :)

When Sam said, “Everything's going to be okay…remember, I love you, D…”

I yelled, "Dean, that's a good-bye, idgit!"

:D /blushes

I get a little passionate when I read good stuff. Hee. The dogs barked at me. Luckily no one else was home.
maxandkiz chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
Woo hoo, the YED is dust! Thank you Mom and Jess! Loved the way the YED melted before he exploded. That was awesome!

Sammy's going to be o.k., right? No fair leaving an evil cliffy like that. Hurry and update. I need to know what happens before I go on vacation Saturday, please.
gidgetgal9 chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
Wow, what an intense chapter- Yay- no more YED!

But this part-

Sam took a deep breath, coughing on the gathering smoke, and tried to force sound past his bruised vocal cords. “Everything's going to be okay…remember, I love you, D…” Sam’s whisper died out as he began to cough in earnest.

Dean, oblivious to the smoke, looked at Sam with disbelief and awe. He knew Sam had heard what Asher had said, what Dean had said. And yet his brother said things would be okay and that he loved Dean.

Relief turned to horror as Dean noticed the look of acceptance on Sam’s face. Sam hadn’t been trying to assuage Dean’s guilt, he’d been saying goodbye

That part killed me! Poor Sam and poor Dean- such a well writtne angst filled part! I look forward to the next chapter!
Floralia chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
Can I just say, I absolutely love the conversation between Dean and the demon. All of it. It’s such a real issue that I’ve always wished they’d touch on, just a little bit. I’m not belittling how much Dean cares about Sam, but I also believe it has to have crossed his mind, if only fleeting, in the darkest of moments, the life they could have all had if not for him. I think you do such a great job of conveying both Dean’s longing for his family, and also the crushing guilt that he could ever think it. But while I’m kind of glad someone’s come out and said it, I’m a little worried about how Sam’s going to react to having what’s probably one of his own beliefs partially confirmed.
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
Bobby didn’t like how things were shaping up. Dean had dashed off on his own to follow a lead, Sam was having visions but didn’t have a voice to share them, Dean’s cell had cut out at a critical moment, and now Bobby doubted the wisdom or dragging Sam along with him. This whole scenario had ‘snafu’ written all over it.

That seems to be the understatement of the year!

Great chapter again! Sam really needs to get his arm seen to and it wouldn't hurt to get the rest of him checked out!

Pity the mobile signal was bad and Dean didn't hear the whole conversation and went into the warehouse! Just hope that Sam remembers that demons lie when digesting what Asher said! And don't think that Dean would ever wish that Sam had never been born, despite how much he would like John and Mary back! Hope that Bobby can cope with the knife wielding tart quickly as it seems like the boys are in over their heads here, despite there being two of them to one of Asher!

Interesting that Sam is looking at Dean with intense concentration where Dean expected to see condemnation - is he trying to concentrate his psychic abilities on something to get back at the demon?

Awesome update yet again!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
I remember this chapter! And I love it!

It's so like the demon-to manipulate feelings until he hits the nerve he's looking for. It's all somewhat true, but not quite. But true enough to hurt. And he's pretty sly-getting Dean to confess while Sam's incapable of moving or speaking. And poor Sam-all the doubts he's had his entire life, in some way being a little confirmed. Even if he logically knows better, that can't be easy on him, especially with all he's been through lately!

Very well done-I love how you've pulled this off. Now...what happens next?
Faye Dartmouth chapter 9 . 12/11/2007
Hmm...your plot thickens. And how much do I love that Dean's feeling remorseful for his words to Sam? Those days post-ELAC had to be difficult for the boys, and I think it's rather remarkable that in everything, Sam never really got mad at Dean for what he did or said, because Sam understood. I'm glad to have Dean acknowledging that he hurt Sam-because he did.

And I'm truly curious to see how this all plays out...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Aw, boys! How cute is this! And how sweet is it that Red and company feel so attached to "Nick." How could they not? Sam in any form is a lovable guy :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Chapters like this remind me why I love limpness so much (as if I needed a reminder...).

Sam is just so wonderfully floppy here-and your descriptions are out of this world of Dean catching him and cradling him. I adore that. Just like I adore you!

And YAY for reunited brothers!
Thorny Hedge chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
I'm lovin' it! Keep up the good work.
charis-kalos chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
And again with the cliff-hangers! Well, at least Sam isn't looking condemnatory, which is a good thing. Glad you post so quickly.
carocali chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Oh no! Poor Sam! He has to know that everyone wishes something different; it's not about Dean not loving him. The problem is that he can't speak, so how will he tell Dean that's it's alright, except for those eyes.

How's the chica with Bobby though? Is that one of the Demon's henchwomen? Interesting. Can't wait to see how Bobby takes her out!

Great update!

;D

Caroline
cavetrollgrl chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Good suspence in this chapt. But what is Sam concentrating on Killing Asher or slugging Dean? Bobby and Dean have tried so hard to prtect Sam and now's the showdown between Sam and Yellow eyes. bring it on!
KatieLB chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
another really good chapter...too short for me LOL Those damn demons twisting everything around putting just enough truth into their lies so everything seems possible...argh... cant wait till those winchester boys kick his arse!
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
Here I was about to go to bed when this little gem appeared. You have outdone yourself chapter after chapter and you keep on delivering the good stuff! You have decided to share this amazing talent you have with us fans and you deserve to be thanked, because you are amazing, and talented as hell, and for that, I am so grateful!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »