Reviews for Hostage
naej1895 chapter 10 . 2/26
HEy please update this please ..
pretty please
Kiro-Nii chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
Wow O.O its been 3 years...Any way I love this PLEASE UPDATE! ;33
Indiobotod chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
PLS. UPDATE THIS STORY SOON
dreamfall07 chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
it's very good and i can't wait to read a new chapter!

please update soon!

*pretty please and puppy eyes!*
lainm0rtal chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
m... y tus cosas ya se relajaron...?.. continuaras con tu historia?... o algunas de ellas.. weno solo espero.. me gusta como escribes...pero no hagas los capitulos tan cortos ps.. me dejas con ansias... tare esperando en mi silla...mm ya?
Lamerstu chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Loved it from the first chapter. Shizuru is losing in the teasing contest!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
intriguing, do continue
Daariecho chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Welcome back Kookie im really glad u've decided 2 write again. In my opinion u r one of the best writers here, it's really good 2 have u back .
reviewerskye chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
this is a great story, is it still on going or discontinued?

-begs for more-
jam-chan chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
i'm just happy tht u're bak so no need to explain. im sure there was a reason tht justifies ur actions so no need to apologize either : )

as for the fics, i long to see an update alert e-mail for either of ur brilliant stories!
hanazono chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
glad you're back! i really like your stories!

heck, i think i'm beginning to love them! haha! especially truth be told!

thanks 4 the wonderful fics!

take your time!

we'll be waiting 4 your updates!thanks! -
TheFatherCat chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
wo! you're coming back! I'm glad you love writing so much that you can't stop...I feel the same way about reading fanfics XD I'll be waiting for your updates _
Kara Papas chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Well Kookie...we can all be quitting at the same time. I know..people got angry at me. "Look what you did Kara! EVERYONE IS QUITTING NOW!"

LMAO it just happened to be at the same time for all of us...ofc I'm writing again. and the others are too. IT's just too much to give up on.

Great to have you back in the game. Remember take your time and take care of yourself. You come first. And then you can get back into the grind of daily life and once you are stable slowly get back into writing.

love

Kara Papas ;)
ALEXISSA2 chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Take whatever time you need and get better, we'll be here waiting for your updates.
Ayou chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
say thanks to your best friend..