Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Reiko Shiramori chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Beautiful!

While not my first choice pairing for either of them, I think that this story may convince me otherwise.

Your writing is amazing.
Harmony Seraphim chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I'm normally a Soriku and a Zemyx fan, but you pulled off a very amazing pairing that I've never read before. Great characterization! I have yet to play 358/2, but I could totally see this as a filler in between CoM and KH2.
terracannon876 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
This. Was the most depressing, but awesome and fluffy fic I have read in a long long time. Thanks for the story! D
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Where do I begin in reviewing this terrific story?

Fist off I loved how the characters were not only cannon, but you also went into their brains a showed us readers what makes them tick.

I really liked how riku grew from a whinny brat from the first game, to the manly man you see in the second. :D

I never thought that Zeku could be a good pairing, but I found myself cracking up at their quarrles.

It is so wonderfully sad that Zexion can never really love Riku, but Riku still tries so hard anyway. I hope that you continue this story. Although the ending was quiet perfect. Maybe you should just write a one shot. Dark AkuZeku fic sounds enticing. XD I look foreward to reading more of your stories.
xEverHope chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this is amazingly awesome! (yes i know, very short review...)
Cupe chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
That was...Utterly beautiful...

It had a strange surreal edge to it, as if Riku is dreaming (or indeed, caught in some illusion). I'm nearly crying due to their bitter sweet relationship...Perhaps Riku can love Zexion enough for the both of them though? Heh. I think it's very sweet and says a lot about him, that Zexion tries to make up for his lack of a heart, perhaps he is remembering his emotions better than usual...

I apologise, but words cannot express how much this story has touched me.
acidalteredfingerprints chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
*incoherent rambling* dear god. I came online today expecting to find a bunch of crack fics for what i thought of as crack pairings...and your fic has to be one of the most amazing things Ive read in my life, abslutely superb writing that draws the reader in instead of grating against them as alot of fanfic writing does when it just wants to tell a story, believable development and a great way of drawing us not only into the emotions of the piece but the dislocated despair of Zexion as well as Riku's psychological roller coaster. AMAZING.
craigfuckingtucker chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Awe, I've always found this pairing interesting, but could never really find any well-written, in-depth, stories about it.

Till I read this, of course.

I can see these things happen, and I love how you wrote all the characters in-character, and how everything just seemed to flow.

I love it.
Jander Panell chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, because I-I LOVE this story. Really. It's just so-it's so well-written and literary, and all the characters are perfectly in character and you know what the best thing is? I can actually see this happening in the canon! Seriously, this is a wonderful explanation for what Riku was up to while Sora was sleeping, and also provides a beautiful explanation for how Zexion could've survived...and even the romance is plausible.

So pity 358/2 Days will throw that all out of the water. /

So, excellent job, awesome, kudos and commendations all around. I'm hoping you write a sequel for this, because there's so much potential there. Truly a beautiful story. *wipes tear from eye
Rhaella chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
A very interesting pairing. I think I kind of like it. :)

And a very good story. I like a lot of what comes across here: the complexity, darkness, and ruthlessness of Ansem/DiZ's character, for one. That's very well done. And as sad as it was, I really enjoyed that you showed how ultimately... insubstantial a romance between a Nobody and a regular person would have to be.
Just Another Shell chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Impressive, detailed and ever so accurate. Zexion is my second favorite character after Marluxia and before Xemnas/Ansem (They both have the same charm, just different expressions of it) and any story that further explores him is worth reading. The sad desperation of it, quiet though it was, made for a bittersweet tension. Though, you should consider something if you don't want the next story to be hopeless; All hearts are born out of darkness, and Zexion is still a Nobody, so while he can no longer manipulate it, could he not be infused with it? That giant empty space in him held it once.

And darkness is the prerequisite for...
Paranormal Medicine chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
OH MY MONEY I CAN'T BELEIVE I DIDN'T REVEIW THIS SOONER! i swear i mant to (and i thought i had)! this is just amazing, flat out brilliant, so well written, and zexion's personality is flawless! one thing i like about all your fics is that your true to the characters, no ones ooc and you dont mess with their physical appearence, i really hate reading a zexion fic where hes suddenly gained a foot of height (which happens ridiculously often) so even wihtout the excellent writing and fantastic characterisation i would have loved this just for that:) can't wait ot see what you write next:D sorry i didn't reveiw sooner!
b9 iNe chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. Just...wow. I LOVE this. I've just read the first chapter so far, but I expect to stay up all night reading the rest of this. And is there anything to critique? Thanks for the awesome, awesome fic.
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
cool first chappie, im hoping for more zexy. And btw Word also lists 'sexing' in the suggestions for zexion, as well as Lexicon, his weapon. Lol.
EllipsisAddict chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
Damn you. You've made me fall in love with Riku/Zexion.

Oh well. :) Great job, even though the ending was a little depressing. (But there's a sequel, right? So it'll turn out not-depressing eventually, right?)