Reviews for Amen
Ringelsocke chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
Hey I love your stories but now I'm to tired to read more.

When I read the scene with Connor dancing I thought this story is written from a mom! :-)

Reall good, so I hope Dean is coming out of the deal in the next story?
FirstBorn chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
I've just finished the story and it, along with the whole Protector series, are some of the best Supernatural fanfic I've read. I think you've done a really good job of capturing the characters, remaining true to how they are in the series but enriching and enhancing them.

I think I've figured out the clues on the collateral for Dean's deal. Very clever, and very subtle.

I can't wait for "Rockabye." Take care.
mlaspike chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I have spent the better part of the last 2 maybe 3 days reading all of these stories! Whew, I am finally all caught up. Great story and great origianl characters.

Loving the dynamic between the brother's, it is very believable and of course having John back with just a bit of a softer approach with the boys is great.

Conner is adorable and I just love this!
Nana56 chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Great ending! It's taken me the whole freakin' day to read it, tho. LOL

Anyway, so a baby's on the way. That definitely works here. And Sam's being happy. Even better. What a stinker!

Well done. Looking forward to the next episode.
Bellicose chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
I can't believe she hotwired his car. That's hilarious. And I can't wait to see a little Dean running around. Yay for sequels!
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
That was beautiful. Loved it!
Cyborggirl 26 chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
this was so sweet and sad I mean skye is pregnant with Deans child and he must die. Really Life sucks sometimes.

I hope you make a new Fanfic with that I love your storys
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
AW Mommy Daddy moment! how cute! Love the story! You rock my socks!
LovinJackson chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Mate, this has been one of the best rides and I am so excited that it's not over by a long shot. You know how much I love every little scene in here and I love how you are setting up things. Dean finding out he is gonna be a father is just the best and Sam and Elise finally getting it on? woohoo finally :P Thank you for that!. Connor is growing more and more ... all the characters are. They all seem so real now and its all credit to you and your talent for bringing them to life so well done mate and I cant wait for you to start rockabye ;)

Tara x0x
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
I think my genocide course has finally fried my brain (a full semester of genocide knowledge in 3 stuff), because I have no idea what that chapter was about. I think I need lots of sleep and to read this again. Just dropping by to let you know that I read it...sort of.
Bellicose chapter 13 . 5/21/2008
Ahh, that leprechaun thing killed me. So funny. I'm glad everybody is okay. There's going to be a sequel to this story, right? About how they save Dean. They do save Dean, right?
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
Cyborggirl 26 chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
wow cool Chapter I love it an it's very good
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
Dude lepchauns? Seriously?

I can't even articulate how awesome this was right now...I am too busy laughing about leprechauns and disney faces on the Impala. You are on some wicked cool drugs, please share them.
Nana56 chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
This isn't the last chapter, right? Dean's still in his deal. He has to get out of that!

I really did enjoy the settledness of this chapter. Everyone sort of coming down from all the high emotion of the last few. Gave me a feeling of a semblance of peace. Good job.